eleven

"Yoongi how the fuck did you just pull two hundred dollars out of your pocket to pay for the hospital bill?" Jimin asks, shocked as they exit through the glass front doors of the hospital.

yoongi just shrugs, waiting for jimin to unlock the doors to his car. he gets in the passengers seat, and looks at jimin, whose still in utter shock.

"seriously? normal people don't have two hundred dollars just laying around?" He asks, and yoongi sighs.

"i dont know, Jimin. I've been working since I was sixteen, and i never spent any of what I was given, so I just have a lot saved up. when I was fourteen I did community stuff and got a lot of money from that  for two years. im just responsible," he explains, as if it's the most reasonable thing.

"responsible, yet trying to cheat on your girlfriend and trying to get me to cheat on my boyfriend," jimin points out, and yoongi rolls his eyes.

"How much do you have saved up, yoongi?" He asks after a while, and yoongi thinks for a second.

"one hundred twenty nine thousand?" He says, as if he doesn't know for sure. jimin slams on the brakes.

"holy shit," he says, staring at yoongi with wide eyes. "it was pretty easy, Jimin," he says, and jimin blinks a couple times before shaking his head and continuing to drive.

"but, Jimin.." yoongi says after a while, the younger humming in response.

"can i buy your love?"

-

not gonna like @ anyone or smth  but yall gotta understand a couple things

1, the only reason I'm actually writing this is because you guys wanted me to. so im not as invested. so i dont know how to continue this, hence slow updates.

2, i am writing other things I'm more invested in, so please don't rush me for these updates.

im  not going to say I have a life outside writing this because i really don't, but I have a lot going on, so I can't update every day.

sorry to disappoint, but this is the best I can do.