sixteen

jimin gulps, swallowing the thick lump in his throat.

"uhh.. there's probably a, uhm, scientific reason for that,"  he says, avoiding yoongis eyes. he tries to ignore that fact that his cheeks are probably burning pink.

"hmm, fair answer," yoongi says, taking his hand off jimins chest. he scoots his chair forward so theyre only half a foot away.

"next game, jimin," yoongi says, his voice bland. jimin looks up at him, immediately regretting it, as yoongi has a dark look in his eye.

"so were just playing games now?" he asks, and yoongi smiles at him weakly.

"you've been playing games with me emotionally, so its only fair if I do the same," he says, his smile falling soon after.

"the next game is spin the bottle," he says, and jimin raises an eyebrow. "but there's.. only two of us," he says, and yoongi suggests a flirty smile.

"exactly," he says, his hand gripping jimins law, leaning forward slowly. he gets closer, centimeter by centimeter, and jimin begins to get impatient when he can feel yoongis warm breath hit his lips. he leans forward, but yoongi pulls back with him, their lips staying the same distance apart.

yoongi stares jimin in the eye, his eyes so dark and deep that it sends shivera down jimins spine. yoongi adjusts his hand, his fingers ghosting over his ears.

he tilts his head, pulling away again as jimin leans in, teasing him. eventually, jimin had enough of it, harshly cupping his jaw to keep his head still as he smashes his lips against yoongi's. he pushes his hand away, making room for him to crawl onto his lap easier, straddling him. yoongi grunts, steadying jimin by putting his hands on his hips.

yoongis neck cranes as he kisses jimin, granted his head is head is taller than yoongis since hes sitting in his lap, and yoongi tilts his head to deepen the kiss, their mouths working openly against each other.

jimin pulls at the hair on the back of yoongis head, gaining more access to his pale neck. he wastes no time attaching his lips to it, sucking lightly, positive to leave a mark.

his hands slide under his shirt, and he holds it up as he leaves kisses down his chest, not stopping until he reaches just above his dick.

one of his hands falls to rub his thigh, barely out of contact with his already erect dick.

he leans down, maintaining eye contact with yoongi the entire time as he kisses his clothed bulge, grinning at him before standing up. yoongi looks confused, and jimin smirks at him.

"its my turn to pick the game," he leans forward, whispering huskily in yoongis ear. he yanks his hair again, yoongis head falling back. he grunts, getting more turned on by the second.

jimin says one last thing before kissing yoongi shortly on the lips and exiting the room.

"its called getting revenge on yoongi."

-

lmao straight up givin me strip club lap dance scene vibes

also higkey shameless ian and mickey vibes don't @ me