twenty six

i always promise that fanfics will have smut but they normally have angst too whoops

the ending to this will probably be quick and rushed like within the next 5 chapters lmao

jimin sighed as he texted jungkook. he really missed him, and he was happy that he'd be home soon.

suddenly a knock at the door sounded, and he set his phone down. he was about to answer it, but he realized he was just in his boxers. he was about to put shorts on, but then he realized it wouldnt really make a different.

he shuffled over to the door, stretching his arms out as he did so. he opened it, only to be greeted by a messy-haired yoongi. he immediately stepped inside the apartment, cupping jimins face in his hands.

"im sorry, I was drunk," he whispers, and then he connects their lips. jimin feels cold and shaky, but yoongis warm hands on him feel relaxing.

yoongi pushes jimin on the couch, his lips travelling hungrily further down his chest. jimin tries to push him away, but yoongi pulls him closer.

"yoongi we can't, jungkook will be home soon," he grunts, struggling against yoongi.

"it's fine. I made you cum in three minutes. then I'll be outta here," he mumbles against jimins chest.

"i don't wanna be your fuck buddy, yoongi," he grunts, gripping desperately at yoongis shoulders at this point he doesn't know if hes fighting back.

"then don't be," yoongi growls, shutting jimin up by attaching hs lips to his nipple, twirling his tongue around it.

jimin let's out a moan, closing his eyes. this was so wrong but he couldn't help it.

suddenly, he knew he was fucked over when he heard shuffling footsteps and the door open. he opened his eyes, met with jungkook, who was at loss for words.

he shoved yoongi away from him, swinging his legs over the couch.

"shit, kook, I didnt mean it-"

"get. the fuck. out," jungkook says quietly,  pointing to the door.

"no, baby I-"

"jimin get the fuck out!" he yells, tears forming at his eyes.

"you don't want me to leave," jimin says sadly, fhe fact that he just lost jungkook not really dawning on him.

"then I'll fucking leave," he says coldly, and without sparing a second glance, hes gone. jimin swallows the lump in his throat, and throws himself onto the couch.

"jimin, are you-"

jimin turns to yoongi, a glare on his face, and he grabs his wrist and pulls him over to the door.

"fuck you! this is your fault! get the fuck out!" he yells, shoving yoongi closer and closer to the door, and eventually out of it. he slams the door, closing his eyes to blink away the tears.

they both slide down against the door, but for different reasons; yoongi because he fucked everything up with jimin, and jimin because he fucked everything up with everyone.

-

lmao I'm just gonna ask questions here bc ive nothing else to say.

current favorite series??