twenty two

hoseok was laying in leilas bed, his eyes wandering around the room as he thought about different things.

his mind settled on how even though he was technically dating leila, she still lived with yoongi, who was actually in the room across from him. it surprised him he was hanging out at his apartment instead of with jimin, but jimin needed space because they literally had drunk sex in yoongis car.

hoseoks mind had travelled along further, up until the point where leila had come home, immediately entering her room with hoseok. with another guy that hoseok hadnt ever seen before.

hoseok noticed yoongi leaving his room to go sit in the living room, watching something on the television. hoseok focused back on leila, a confused look on his face.

"hoseokie, I'm kinda gonna need you to.. uhm, how do I say this without being rude.."

"were gonna have sex, kid, so if you don'twanna watch id recommend you get out," the guy says, and hoseoks throat tightens.

"but leila I thought we were.."

"oh no, we were just hooking up. but you should really go," leila says, and hoseok nods. he leaves the room, ignoring the conversation hes leaving.

he simply makes his way to the kitchen, his head falling in his hands.

he really didnt mean to cry, but he actually really liked leila and the fact that he meant nothingto her physically hurt him.

yoongi heard his quiet sniffles, and he decided he wouldn't be an asshole today, so he got up and quietly made his way over to the kitchen.

he carefully put his hand on hoseoks shoulder, who immediately stopped crying as he looked up at yoongi.

"you okay, hoseok?" yoongi asks, watching as hoseok wipes his tears away.

"yea, I'm fine, but do you mind if we just hang out at your place or something?"

-

drop ya igs below n we can be in a hardcore bts gc or smth lmao

also if you want my snapchat or smth pm me and we can like talk, start streaks, be mutuals that never talk to each other, it's whateva lmao

also if you ever do decide to start talking to me just be like "hey lmao let's be friends" and don't think its weird or anything cause like internet friends are great hell yea

but like I actually really like meeting and talking to you guys its so nice like w o a h

alsosorry this is short but I actually developed a v drama filled plotline so bear with me ;;))