eighteen[M]

smut warning ;;))
-

the fact that jimin had just abandoned his boyfriend for a guy who was horny wasnt even the worst part.

the worst part was he was also horny, and he was so desperate to be fucked by yoongi right when he walked through the door.

so desperate that he stretched himself out in his car.

if he stretched himself out in advance, yoongi wouldn't have to waste the time to do so and they could get straight down to business.

trying his best to ignore his erect dick begging to be relieved, he makes his way to yoongis apartment. his door wasnt locked, so he locked it behind him and quickly began taking off his shirt, deciding to get rid of that in advance.

he found yoongi sitting in his room, his pale hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it slowly. the whole sight only turned jimin on even more, which really surprised him because hed only done anything sexual twice in his entire life, and that was only recently. the fact that hed become such a horny mess wasnt something he was proud of.

but he wouldn't deny it.

he quickly pulled off his pants and underwear, his now fully erect dick sitting proudly in the air.

Jimin crawled onto the bed with yoongi, connecting their lips in a hot kiss. but he didn't kiss him for long, only to turn around so he was facing away from yoongi, positioning his ass perfectly aligned with yoongis throbbing dick.

he used his hands to hold yoongi still as he pressed his ass onto him, biting his lips.

"what're you doing? I gotta- mm- stretch you out," yoongi says in between moans, rubbing his shaft as jimin presses farther onto him.

"i a-already stretched myself out in my c-car," jimin says, yoongis dick now fully engulfed in his ass. he begins to rock back and forth at his own accord, soft moans passing through his lips.

"a-ah, shit jimin your ass feels s-so good," yoongi moans, restraining himself from gripping into jimins hips and thrusting into him so hard it'd hurt them both.

suddenly jimin gets an idea, which he knows will definitely make both of them even hornier. he begins to roll his hips in a circular motion, letting out a satisfied grin as yoongi grabs his hips to. hold himself back.

jimin begins to rock himself faster, shoving his entire body further onto yoongi so hes buried even deeper inside of him, both of them letting out satisfied moans.

"I-it feels so g-good," jimin moans, and suddenly yoongi cant hold himself back anymore. he pushes jimin over, taking a glance at his puckering hole, which is clenching and unclenching, ready for him. he gets on his knees, enjoying the sight of jimin arching his back, begging to be filled.

he grabs onto his hips, biting his lips as he pushes back inside of jimin, sighing in relief. soon enough he begins to thrust hard and quick, causing jimin to let out loud, scream like moans as he does so.

Jimin just wants so much more. he wants yoongi to thrust his cock so far up his ass that it hurts, but the pain feels so good. he wants to bounce on top of yoongi, and grind onto him in a way that makes yoongi lose control. he wants his hair to be damp with sweat and his body to be glazed in it. he wants to moan so much that at one point his voice cracks as he does so. hes just become so addicted to it, and this point he wouldn't complain if yoongi completely fucked him over. in fact, he wanted him to. he wanted him to fuck him against a wall, to completely manipulate him.

he just wanted more.

yoongis hands grip hard onto his hips as he fucks him deep, skin slapping sounds echoing through the room. yoongis hand travels up to jimins throat, wrapping his hand around it. surprisingly, jimin actually enjoys being choked. jimin lets out a deep moan at his throat, the vibration only turning yoongi on even more.

"f-fuck me harder," he moans, and yoongis face screws up with pleasure as he obliges, and jimins face is pressed against the bed, his moans muffled at this point. yoongis fucking him so hard to the point where hes just collapsed, too weak from ecstasy to keep up.

jimins hole clenches as he releases, his thighs shaking involuntarily at the pleasure. he strokes himself, too worn out to do anything else anymore. he just lays there as yoongi fucks him roughly from behind, finding it hard not to pass out from eroticism.

yoongi feels his climax approaching fast, so he slows down his pace so its slow and deep, feeling jimin against him even more.

as soon as his climax peaks, he thrusts farther into jimin, holding still as his fluids fill the smaller boy.

hed probably regret it later if anything happened to jimin, but it felt too good to pull out.

he slides out carefully, panting as he laid back against the bed. he stares at jimin, who has his ass in the air, which was still pink, abused, and gaping. he licks his lips, finding the sight almost too dirty.

after a while jimin didnt move, so yoongi nudged him a bit, and he only fell to the side. yoongi chuckled.

"he fucking passed out because the sex was so good."

-

I was so ready to write this but I lost the feeling rip also sorry this was so bad ew