Im Inlove With My Fathers Best Friend

Hi there!!:)

this is my first book in wattpad so I hope every one enjoy it!!

chapter one:

in the first day of Christmas I woke up with my best friend Barbara "come on we have presents down stairs!!" she started jumping on my bed "fine fine I'm coming stop doing me headacs" I chuckled and started running with barbi.

"OMG dad how many presents!! thank you so much!!" I ran over him and kissed him "your welcome huuny but.. not every thing is for you" saying winking at me "gee thanks" they where probebly my brothers, Jeff who was 10 and harry who was my twin 18.

"gemma" dad called me "were going to have a dinner with our friend so please tell your brothers to behave" "I'm not promising anything!" I yelled and ran with my presents and barbi up stairs

the evening came very fast, barbi left to her home to be with her family so I was alone today with my brothers.. yay "dad says to hurry up we need to be downstairs in ten minutes" harry popped in my room while I was getting my lips shine with my lipglos.

I wore a red dress like my hair, black hills and a little make up and gloss, I was the last to come downstairs and dad and moms friend already was here.

"I'm so sorry for coming late.."

before I could finish a handsome man was standing across me looking right at me.

he is so hot!! he has a beautiful brown eyes and black hair and wore a black suite that I could see his hair chest.. ohh kill me now he was sexy!

"hi" he says "its alright love" oh god his British accents is so sexy "I am Liam" he said "I'm gemma" I mumbld and left to the dining room before he could see my red face.

we set all on our chairs, I was between harry and Jeff and Liam was in front of me, he winked at me when he saw I was staring at him.

awkwerd !

"so! Liam" my dad started "you remember how little they were?" dad chuckled and smiled at him "ye so small and now so grown up, especially you gemma" "thanks" I blushed and started eating.

they didnt stop talking about there high school period and football.. boys.

but what I know now is that Liam is 38 and single, he broke up with his girlfriend two months ago.. yay!!

harry hit my foot "what the hell gemm stop staring at him you creepy basterd" "w..w.what!? I'm not. live me alone stuiped boy" "right.."

shot I really need to stop it.

after the dinner every one left to the living room and me and Liam were the last to leave the table.

"so how old are you?" "18" "wow.. the last time I saw you you were like.. 5 and now you look, like an adult and.. beautiful, I love your eyes" I blushed "thanks, I love yours".

"so gemm, do you.. have a boyfriend?" I smiled, is he hitting on me!? "no.." " a beautiful like you doesn't have a boyfriend ?"

"I'm just wating for the one"

and I think I found him..

"would you like to.." before he could finish dad entered and told us to join them, and so we did..

but what was his question!?

dad told Liam that its almost 2 in the morning and he can stay here, thank you daddy!!;)

I went to my room and washed my face from the make up, I took my white night dress and left to the kitchen for milk.

"hi stranger" Liam smiled standing in front of me with only black boxers, oh god hes looking so good "hi" I turned red like my hair and pore my self some milk.

"do you want some?" "sure, thank you " I pore him too, when I gave him the glass, our eyes met, he was so close, I could feel his breathe on my lips "so beautiful" I came closer to him but the light went on and I pulled back.

"hi guys, what are you doing??" it was Jeff "milk !!" I yelled.. stupid, I gave Liam the glass, said goodnight and ran to my room.

all night I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about liam and our almost kiss.. ohh man come on gemma stop thinking about him and go to sleep!!

but I can't.. I can't cause I'm in love with my fathers best friend..

yay for me:/