Chapter 4

((Me: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Mello: *sighs* You know, I'm surprised your uploading, Izzy.

Me: Why? 0.0

Mello: You're determined to play on your-

Me: *covers Mello's mouth* Don't... say it...

Mello: 0.0 *confused look*

Me: Matt will go mental...

Mello: *sigh* Alright, I promise... as long as you don't...

Me: I won't! :D

Matt: *sat on the floor playing on PSP* So... What will I do?

Me: N-NOTHING!!!

Matt: Hmm sure. *looks at the reader* So, ThePsycho, Amelia_rech and N_Lawliet... thanks guys. Your comments make Izzy's day and... that means Mello doesn't whine about Izzy as much.

Me: You whine about me?! *glares at Mello*

Mello: No... *shifty eyes*

Me: Hmm... Well... I got a 3DS that Mello bought me!

Mello: DON'T SAY THAT!

Matt: 0.0 3...D...S...

Mello: RUN!! *sprints out of the room*

Matt: All... he got... me for Christmas... was A FUCKING SCREEN PROTECTER FOR MY FUCKING DS! He got her a 3DS?! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD MIHAEL KEEHL! *sprints out of the room after Mello*

Me: Heh heh heh... >:) Now that they're occupied... Thanks for the votes and comments I receive! :D I wuves them! They make my tiny weird world full of iccle purple and green unicorn butterflies from space... Ya, I'm that weird :D Sorry for not uploading sooner, I was watching: Gnomeo and Juliet, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (awesome film!), Planet 51 anddddd some other stuff :P So I didn't really have the time... Plus I'm trying to sell stuff... Money for games and stuff! :D So! Happy New Year, hope it's a good one :) I hope you enjoy this chapter, I own nowt... Ryuk and the other Shinigami are human in this book :D ENJOY!!!! OH! And I beg your forgiveness for these late uploads, I actually got writers block for this chapter.... I've restarted it 6 times? So yeahhhh.... I am SO SORRY! You guys know I hate letting you down (if you don't, here you go- you learn something new every day!) so... please forgive this iccle author... oh and my new computer- IT'S FREAKING TOSHIBA! :D- hates sending messages in inbox... it's alright with me typing though ^.^ WOOOO! :D))

Chapter 4

Matt P.O.V.

Social skills weren't essential. I mean, you could communicate through gaming. Play a game, for example Fifa on an Xbox, whilst talking to people from all over the world... well, at least with the newer game consoles. With the older consoles, you could just... play the game; people in the room would be able to tell what mood you were in... and leave you alone. Well, that's my logic anyway.

Wondering why I said that?

Hmm, I'll explain.

The two travellers- I'll talk about little miss unconscious in a minute- were stood there with their jaws dropped, eyes wide at my informal speech. They must've noticed my unusual looks because their eyes narrowed at me and the guy who I'm assuming was Ryuk backed up slightly, his arms clenching around the girl tighter, keeping her to his chest protectively. I smirked. "Oh come on, I'm human!" I made sure exasperation was present in my tone as I raised my eyebrows. "Alive! Now come on, do you want a lift or do you want to stay outside where you might get bitten by a carri-"

"You-" The closest guy- hmm I think it was Justin but I don't know...- interrupted me with a growl as he took a protective stance infront of Ryuk and sleepy-girl, "- are a fucking carrier!"