Chapter 6

((Me: UATMAM! :D

Mello: Why Izzy… why…

Me: Cause I’m bored and back on everyone’s good sides ^.^

Matt: *runs over and hides behind Mello* Damn, it’s getting harder to avoid fangirls…

Me: ^.^ I might’ve accidentally told them you were here…

Matt: WHAT!?

Me: … with Mello…

Mello: WHY!?

Me: ‘Cause! I want friends! ;.;

Mello: You have friends… -.-‘

Me: …Shut up -.-‘

Mello: *sigh* Well, before Matt and I go back into hiding…Izzy owns nothing, there will be swearing… And we’ve noticed how depressing this book is becoming, so don’t worry… we’ll put entertaining ones up soon.

Matt: Thanks to Amelia_Rech, N_Lawliet and ThePsycho for your constant support for this story! :D And to the new commenter, davidqueen! So um… Mels, what do we usually give new commenters? 0.0 It’s been so long…

Mello: Well… it used to be plushies and signed pictures, I think… Meh, we’ll just throw a load of random things together and present gifts next chapter, it’s too early in the morning for this. >.<

Me: It’s 11:07am!

Mello: It WAS 10:30am when you began this! You fell asleep for half an hour!

Me: …Oops ;D

Mello: *sigh*

Matt: Well! Enjoy this chapter, people! And ‘may the odds be ever in your favour!’

Me and Mello: …Wrong fanfiction, Matty -.-‘

Matt: Oops… heh heh…))

Chapter 6

Mello P.O.V.

“Ummm Ashhhhh….?” Matt drawled with his head stuck out of the car door, “Ashhhhleyyyy…”

“Give it up, Matty.” I sighed as I slouched in a car seat, my arms hanging lazily over the arms of the seats next to me, my right leg calmly crossed over my left and a chocolate bar wedged in my hand. On my left side curled up and half asleep was Nick, who had had a blanket put over him by L… damned fatherly type. On my right was Maddy. She had stared at my weird choice of clothing- leather, people, fucking leather… dangerous, sexy and fucking awesome- before making some snide, sarcastic comments. I didn’t really appreciate it, so let’s just say she was missing a sleeve from her stupid baggy sweater. She had been silent since then, and sat precariously on the edge of the seat. With a cruel smirk, I glanced at her and she shifted away from me slightly. “I don’t get why you’re upset about me talking about your leather. It’s just an outfit- you’re too girly for your own good.” She sighed lightly, amusement in her eyes. I sneered at her and looked at Matt.

“I don’t like her.”

“I do- she’s the only girl who has enough balls to tease you apart from Ash, Melsy. Just give her a chance.” He smirked as he brought his head back in. Grimacing at the nickname, I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side. My blonde hair swayed with me and I sighed.

“That made no sense, Matty.” I told him informatively, “Did you know girls don’t have balls?” He looked at me and I opened my eyes slightly, narrowing them at him. Matt grinned cheekily.

“Well duh, why do you think that-“ He was cut off.

“This is officially the most awkward conversation I’ve heard in five years.” Maddy whined as she stood up, “Why the hell are you two talking about that?” I laughed at the disgusted expression on her face from our topic before biting a piece of my chocolate bar off with a quiet snap. To be honest, this was just the usual banter that Matty and I usually had when we were younger. Sam used to be grossed out by it as well- it was just plain funny to tease people with it.