Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Date: December 2016
Lisa: I threw my fist forwards into jakes nose.
Jake: stumbling back holding my face I squeeze my nose and tilt my head back cupping my hand to catch blood.
Mason: I pulled Lisa inside the house.i know your very angry but you can't just hit people especially my brother .
Lisa: little late don't you think
Mason: did it make yo feel better ?
Lisa: yes a lot better especially when I hit him again.
Mason : why are you so angry . He was listening to me .
Lisa: he pretended to be my friend . He took advantage of me and my sister and worst of all.... he gave you me. Congrats mason you won. I thought if anyone was going to take care of Lena on the outside it would be him. This is all his fault. This is all your fault. I picked up a glass off the counter and threw it to the ground. I should be in bed waking up next to Lena. Picking up a plate I smashed it on the ground. Picking up another plate I threw it against the wall. I should be looking at the fire place with hot cocoa watching the snow fall with my parents . I fell to the floor tears streaming down my face. I should be around the Christmas tree with all the people I love . I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be here. I just kept saying over and over again.
Mason: I pressed my hands on Lisa's shoulders. Nothing I could say or do would ease her pain. So I just sat there with her. Eventually she leaned back onto me I wrapped my harms around her body .
Lisa: whispering ... this is my first Christmas without Lena.
Mason: this is my first Christmas without my dad .
Lisa : I pushed my body closer to Masons. Grasping his arms that where wrapped around me I held  him. I know it's wrong but I really needed comfort  and he was  willing to give it.  @lisaandlena #lisaandlena #lelinator #leli