Chapter 7

Chapter 7: date : December 2016
Lisa: breakfast was amazing and mama Jan talked the entire time we were eating. It was quite pleasant all the funny stories she told me about Mason as a child.
Lisa: so Barney was it. The singing purple dinosaur.
Mason: shut up .
Lisa : by the end of breakfast Masons face was red. I couldn't tell if it was from anger or humiliation . All I know is I'm enjoying every second of his torture.
Mama Jan: can you help me with pick up dear.
Lisa : of course. I pick up a few dishes from the table and walk into the kitchen.
Mama Jan : I'm surprised. Your doing a lot better than I did.
Lisa: what?
Mama Jan oh I ran from my husband.  That was before all this alarm crap and trackers . When I was gone I was gone until he found me two towns over.
Lisa: you were taken also.
Mama Jan: yeah ( she said looking down at the dish she was washing)
Lisa: how did you do it.
Mama Jan : do what?
Lisa: love your child ? I don't know if I can love something born from all this.
Mama Jan: it was very hard. Nothing in this life comes easy. But with time I realized I was falling in love with the man I thought was a monster . Masons father scared me but he was always kind to me. He did everything in the world to make me happy. The only time he ever mis treated me was the day I became pregnant. After so much time away from my family I was able to see he wasn't hurting me , he was helping me. Things were wrong with my family. Things I over looked because they were my family. Mason saved you. The question is what did he save you from. Something wasn't right Lisa. Take time and figure it out. ( she dried the dish she was washing and left the kitchen)
Lisa: my mind went into over drive. I couldn't stop thinking. From my childhood to now . What was wrong. While thinking of all the possibilities I hadn't realized I was rubbing my stomach. This was the first time I had shown affection towards the child inside me. Maybe I already love this child. But for now fear was the only emotion I felt.  @lisaandlena #lisaandlena #lelinator #leli