Chapter 15

Chapter 15: date January 2020
Lena: what do you mean she wouldn't come back?
Jake: things changed after you left. Lisa shut down. The only person there for her was Mason .
Lena: I didn't leave. I said angrily.
Jake: didn't matter to her. She still felt vulnerable and Mason made her happy.
Lena: vulnerable ?
Jake: after you left Lisa  found out she was pregnant. She was terrified . My mom helped her threw it all though.
Lena: your mom was okay with what you and your brother have did.
Jake: well she was sold to my father.
Lena: what?
Jake: yeah she said she hated him at first but she fell in love with him when she got pregnant with mason. I think she was mad at Mason for skipping a lot of steps and going straight to the pregnancy thing with Lisa.
Lena: Mason got Lisa pregnant because he thought it would make her love him?
Jake: yes  and it  worked. After about the first two months of meltdowns Lisa started to seam happy again. Like the Lisa I saw in school before all this. She was always holding her baby bump with a smile singing him lullabies.
Lena: you said it worked. Lisa is in love with Mason.
Jake: I can't be sure , she could be faking but to me it looks like love Lena. I believe Lisa fell in love with Mason.
@lisaandlena #lisaandlena #lelinator #leli