Chapter 21

Chapter 21: January 2016:
Lisa: when we got to mamas cafe I didn't expect it to be mamas cafe.  Mama jan was up front greeting all her cafe customers. When she saw me and mason she walked over to us with a huge smile.
Mama Jan: why hello. You both seam to be happy today.
Mason: it's been a good day .
Mama Jan : well that's nice to hear. I got a call from Jake. He said he's flying in.
Mason: yes mama Lisa needs to talk with him. About Lena. You know how she is .
Mama Jan: okay just don't let her beat him up again. Once was enough to ruin his ego. (She said smiling)
Mason: okay mama we're going to go sit . Make us your best muffins .
Mama Jan: all my muffins are the best . So which ones. Lisa what do you want?
Lisa: chocolate. I really really want some chocolate.
Mason: the books said she shouldn't have cravings till 5 months.
Mama Jan: I smacked my son. He just doesn't understand sometimes . The baby wants what it wants when it wants it. Go with it or shut up. Come on baby girl we'll get you all the chocolate muffins you want. ( holding Lisa's hand in a comforting way)
Mason: my mother walked Lisa to a table near the kitchen. Sitting her down they ate and talked. I sat at a table near the entrance and watched them laughing together. I'm happy seeing them having fun but with mama being sick it's almost time to tell Lisa . In the next few weeks Mama  will be moving in to have 24/7 care. Time isn't our friend. This baby will be coming soon and I hope my mother will make it to holding my child. All I can do is hope.
@lisaandlena #lisaandlena #leli #lelinator #lelifamily