Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : date November 2016 ( when reading check dates.... there will be flash backs.))))
: Lena : After Lisa and Masons car was out of sight I dropped to my knees. How could she do this. Who was going to protect her. Tears stained my face. I felt hopeless. I stayed in the the street just staring after their car until breaks screeched behind me. Headlights lit the rode in front of me but left a gap of my shadow.
Man: what's wrong with you. Get out of the street . Your lucky I didn't hit you.
Lena: he walked in front of me. Kneeling down to eye level he saw the tears. I saw his face. It was Mr. Adams. An old teacher from my school. Lisa was in his class last year. He could never tell us apart.
Mr. Adams : Lisa ?
Lena: guess again
Mr. Adams: Lena where have you been. It's been a month. Everyone in town has been.... ( looking around he noticed)... where is your sister. Lena what happened.
Lena: my mouth wouldn't move I wanted to  tell. I wanted to say Lisa left. She got in the car and left with that man. She didn't fight him. She got in the car willingly. I couldn't let our parents believe she left on her own. She must be scared .
When the cops got here they  pulled up the street cameras and watched video is  Lisa getting into Masons car. Without a fight there was no case.
No one is looking for Lisa but me.  @lisaandlena #lisaandlena #lelinator #leli