Chapter 6: Bad Beach Day

Harley's POV

"HARLEY! WANNA GO TO THE BEACH?" Andy called from the other side of my door.

"HELL YEAH!" I screamed, opening the door.

"Alright kid, just me and you." He smiled.

"AWESOME! I'll get ready!" I exclaimed.

"Alright, we're leaving as soon as you're ready."

"Okay." I said and closed the door. I rummaged through my dresser drawer until I found a black bikini. I slipped it on and threw my hair into a tight ponytail. I threw on black shorts and a black shirt. I put on some black flip flops and cleared my face of any and all makeup. I put on waterproof cover up and walked out of my room.

"Ready to go?" I asked Andy.

"Yep." He said as he stood up in black swim trunks and black sandals. I giggled.

"Whaaaaaat?" He asked.

"You're in shorts and sandals." I said with a smile.

"And?"

"I've never seen you like this."

"Whatever, ready to go?" He asked, slinging a black towel over his shoulder and throwing one at me.

"Yep." I said walking out to his car and we got in. We drove and drove until I saw the beautiful beach. We went to the spot that had a few people and got out. I left my sandals in the car. Big mistake. The sand was fucking hot.

"HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!" I screamed and got into the water. A big relief came over my feet as they cooled in the cold Pacific Ocean. Andy ran over to me with a mischievous look on his face.

"Biersack, what are you go- AHH!" I screamed as he picked me up and threw me in the freezing water. "ANDREW FUCKING BIERSACK!" I screamed, dripping wet and he just fell over laughing. "You're going to pay for that, bitch." I growled, tackling him.

"FUCK!" He yelped and tried to get me off of him. He finally threw me off and stood up. I got up and jumped on his back. "GET OFF OF ME JACKSON!" He yelled.

"Biersack." I said with a smug smile.

"HARLEY! IM SERIOUS! OFF! I'M GONNA F-F-FALLL!! WOAH!" He yelled as we hit the water. We sat up laughing. I looked over at some people having sex on the beach.

"Who the fuck do they think they are, children could be watching them." I said.

"Seriously." Andy agreed. Suddenly, the guy looked in my direction and his eyes got wide.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"What?" Andy asked.

"Lets go, we need to go now Andy!" I whisper-yelled and dragged him out of the water.

"HEY! COME HERE!" The guy shouted, chasing after us.

"LEAVE ME ALONE ASSHOLE!" I screamed and ran faster. I let go of Andy and we ran to the car. I was almost to the parking lot when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey emo, haven't seen you in a while." The man chuckled, pushing me to the ground and getting on top of me.

"I know, I'd like to keep it that way." I said, kneeing him where the sun don't shine.

"You're going to pay for that, you little bitch." He hissed, aiming for my face but punched the sand instead after I swiftly moved my head.

"ANDY, HELP! THIS IS MY DAD" I screamed and Andy ran over to me. My dad threw a few more punches but I dodged them. I tried with all my might to push him off of me but he was too heavy.

"GET OFF OF ME FATASS!" I yelled, which caused him to slap my cheek.

"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT! YOU NEED TO RESPECT YOUR FATHER!" 

"I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT! I WILL DISRESPECT YOU ALL I WANT! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE FATHER!" He aimed but missed again. Then he was pulled off of me by Andy.

"Leave. Her. The. Fuck. Alone" He said, punching him in the face and throwing him on the ground. Andy picked me up, threw me in the car and sped back to the house. He took a different route that went out of the city then turned around and headed to the house. He didn't slow down until we parked in the driveway. He pulled his car into the garage so my dad couldn't find us.

"I-I'm going to go change. Thanks Andy."

"No problem, you're my girlfriend, I have to defend you." He smiled.

"You don't have to."

"I want to." He said and gave me a kiss before I ran up to my room. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"I will find you." I heard his gravely voice say sharply. Now I was really scared. I grabbed my extra blade and slit my wrist. I cleaned up the blood and put on a long sleeve shirt and some jeans. I've gotten better with showing my skin like wearing T-Shirts so they are going to think something is up.

I flat ironed my hair and applied some eyeliner and headed downstairs. I sat next to Andy and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Aren't you hot in that?" Andy asked.

"Nope." He just looked at me with worry in his eyes. Everyone was staring at me. They knew something happened. "It-its to cover up the bruises my dad left." I lied. He carefully rolled up my sleeve to see a fresh cut. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and tears started forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Andy." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"W-why? I thought you quit!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, but my dad called me and said he would find me a-and I got scared."

"You know I'll protect you."

"Yeah. I just did the first thing that came to my mind." Andy just got up without a word and headed upstairs.

Andy's POV

I knew this wouldn't work. Hopefully, with time, dating me will convince her to stop. I entered her room and locked the door behind me. I looked everywhere and found a total of five blades. I put them in my pocket and walked to my room. I put them in the box full of fan's blades and put the box back. I went back downstairs and sat back next to her.

"I love you." I said, giving her a kiss.

"S-so you're not mad?"

"No just, please, try to stop, for me?"

"I'll try."

"If you ever feel like it just come talk to me or Jinxx or somebody. Talk it out instead of dealing with it yourself, alright?"

"Alright." She said and kissed me. I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder as we watched TV with the guys.

***************************************************************************************************

SweetXTiffany gave me the beach idea.

mandaderpin gave me the idea for cutting.

Hope yall enjoyed

COMMENT!