Chapter 28: Song

Chapter 28: Song

ANDY'S POV

I spent the next few days in my room, crying, alone. I really loved Harley and she just rebounds so fast. I need to get her back and I'm hoping my plan will work. It has to, it just has to. If it doesn't, I don't know what else I'll be able to do.

I finnaly came out for the concert we had to do that night. I drove to the venue, tears flooding my eyes. I got there, wiped my eyes and started getting dressed. Every 5 minutes I would sit down and cry a little then continue. It happend when I did my makeup too so it took me twice as long to do my makeup because I had to keep removing and reapplying it. I walked out and just sat down until we were called up.

"Andy, your ok to do it tonight?" Jinxx asked me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I just nodded.

"Yea, even if I'm not, I have to do it for the fans."

"Alright." I quickly pulled my phone out and tweeted.

AndyBVB~ Heartbroken but LA, I'ma put on the best damn show for you ever. I'm doing this for you guys, the fans! At least I know you guys will always love me.

I saw Harley walking up and I walked up to her, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Wheres Brad?" I said, pure venom in my voice.

"Oh um, we broke up" She said and walked past me. I just sighed, rolled my eyes and walked to the entrance of the stage, waiting to go on.

PLEASE WELCOME! BLACK! VEIL! BRIDES! 

The crowd errupted in cheers as we ran on. I started off with Perfect Weapon and we were almost through the set when we decided to bring out our new song. I looked back and saw Jinxx setting Harley on top of a speaker.

"HEY! WERE GOING TO SING A NEW SONG THAT WE WROTE! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!?!" The crowd erruped into cheers again as the drums and guitars started.

One look and I am sold
You got me on my knees
You steal all my innocence
A love sick melody

I looked back at Harley and she just stared at me, wide eyed.

Take me...

You always want the one that you can't have
'Cause Love Isn't Always Fair
You are the best romance I've never had
'Cause Love Isn't Always Fair

Your kiss a withered rose
Your lips have buried me
Hearts race the moments gone
We shared this fantasy

Take me...

You always want the one that you can't have
'Cause Love Isn't Always Fair
You are the best romance I've never had
'Cause Love Isn't Always Fair 

I walked over to Harley and dragged her to center stage.

Kneel and pray for closure baby
This is the ride that we're on, oh
And i'm taking what you give to me
Never want it to stop,
I want it all

In this temporary love

You always want the one that you can't have
'Cause Love Isn't Always Fair
You are the best romance I've never had
'Cause Love Isn't Always Fair

(Woah oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh...)

Love Isn't Always Fair!

"Harley, I wrote this song for and about you, please, take me back." I said into the microphone, on the verge of tears.

"I-I'm sorry Andy I-I can't" She said and ran off.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" The crowd shouted and I yelled "QUIET!" into the microphone.

We finished the set and walked off. I sat in the dressing room, crying. I have to get her back somehow.

********************************************************************************************************

bvbgirl98 gave me the idea.

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER SUCKED!

Listening to...

Rooftops- lostprophets (external)

Love Isn't Always Fair ----------------->