Chapter 12: Visiting

HARLEY'S POV

"Harley." I woke up to Andy's face inches away from mine.

"What the fuck Andy?" I whined and tried to roll over but he had me pinned down.

"Happy birthday." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. Oh yeah, it was my birthday today. Wait, how did he know?

"How did you know?" I asked, opening my eyes.

"Jinxx." He said simply with a shrug.

"Hmph, anyway." I said. I got up and quickly smoothed out my hair.

"I'm taking you out to dinner tonight so be prepared." Andy said, approaching the door.

"Wait what?"

"I'm taking you out to dinner for your birthday."

"Oh, ok." I said following him down the stairs while brushing my hair with my fingers and throwing it in a sloppy ponytail.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled as soon as they saw me and I just glared at JInxx. He just shrugged.

"Alright, one rule. Jinxx already knows this. Don't make a big deal out of my birthday. A simple 'Happy Birthday' will do. I'm just turning eighteen, its not a big deal."

"Alright." Everyone relunctantly agreed and we ate some breakfast and what do you know, someone made a cake. I mean of course I took a piece. It was my birthday after all. Once I finished, I got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I went back downstairs to watch some TV, snuggling with Andy.

"Oh Andy, what time are we leaving?" I asked, looking up at him.

He looked at his phone and said "Seven o'clock". I snatched his phone and looked at the time as well.

"SHIT!" It was 6:00. I bolted upstairs and jumped in the shower, letting the warm water run down my body, relaxing me. I got out and searched through my closet to find something to wear. I figured we were going somewhere fancy since it was my birthday dinner so I looked through all my dresses until I found the perfect one.

It was a short black, strappless dress. It looked like it had layers and had all kinds of folds. It was absolutley beautiful. I slipped it on and then added a pair of black strappy heels. I curled my hair so it fell beautifuly on my shoulders.

I added some black eyeliner, black eyeshadow and blood red lipstick. I covered up my scars as much as possible and I looked perfect. I looked at the time 6:55, perfect. I walked downstairs to find Andy all ready and the guys still on the couch.

ANDY'S POV

As soon as Harley got in the shower, the TV was paused and I was being bombarded with questions.

"Soooo Andy, you gonna get lucky tonight?" Ashley asked with a raised eyebrow. "She's legal now." He winked. I just smiled and looked down. I didn't want to say anything about Harley in front of Jinxx. When I looked back up, Jinxx was giving me a death glare.

"Holy shit Jinxx" He just continued to stare.

"Just be smart Andy" Jinxx said. Damn, he really had the father part down.

"Jinxx, when have I ever been stupid." The whole room errupted with laughter. "I meant with a woman."

"Still." Jinxx said.

"Whatever, I'm going to go get ready" I said noticing it was 6:30.

I got in the shower and then picked out some clothes. I actually put a tuxedo on this time, I don't want a repeat of last time and I thought I would give her a little amusement. I brushed and dryed my newly short hair and then I flat ironed my bangs. I left my face clear of makeup and headed downstairs.