Chapter 26

Kian's point of view:

I wake up to my thoughts once again. I get up trying not to wake up Parker. Sneaking away I find myself heading towards the kitchen on our floor. We each have a floor in this house, Jc and Leah have the main floor and Parker and I have the top floor. Nancy took over the finished basement. I rub my head as I make myself some coffee not wanting to sleep anymore. I hear someone behind me, so I turn only to see Jc.

"What's up?" I ask hopping on my island. He smiles at me running a hand through his long curly hair.

"Can't sleep. Leah is finding it difficult to sleep too." He yawns. "Damn any day I could be a father." He says as if it just hit him.

"Oh shit me to." I say as my eyes go wide. Suddenly a loud scream sounds from Jc's floor. We both snap out heads towards the stairs before running to them. We hurry down them to see a freaking out Leah. Her legs are soaked and so is the bottom of one of Jc's tee shirts she wears.

"My water broke." She gasps. Jc and I look to each other with wide eyes.

"Shit!" We both freak out.

"Kian!" I hear Parker scream. I sprint up the stairs as Jc started to get Leah's things together. I reach our bedroom and see Parker crying in our bed.

"What's wrong?" I ask gently as I reach her side.

"I think my water broke." She cries frightened. My eyes widen and I jump into action. I help her change her clothes before picking her up and grabbing her bag before rushing to my car. I see Jc and Leah getting in his car and he looks to me confused.

"We are in labor!" I shout.

"We?" Parker sounds unhappy and in pain. 

"I mean Parker." I correct. Jc nods his head before we get in our cars and follow each other to the hospital. We get there as fast as we can and the whole time Parker was crying squeezing my hand. We hurry inside and the nurse at the desk looks at us crazy.

"We need two rooms." I say.

"We are in labor." Jc says.

"Right. Jesse come help me with these folks." She calls a young nurse to help. We all  follow them and get into a room right next to each other.

"Kian." Parker cries. I look to her pain stricken face and my heart breaks. She screams as the pain intensifies. She lays on the hospital bed in pain and I don't know what to do. A doctor comes in and starts to check Parker out. The doctor looks to me and smiles.

"She seems to be seven centimeters." The doctor says. My eyes widen knowing she only needs to be ten.

"Oh my god." I say starting to pace.

"Don't worry Mr. Lawley, everything will be okay." She assures me. I gulp nodding my head and sitting in the chair right next to Parker's bed.

--

After hours of screaming and tears Parker sits on my lap holding our little girl. She is wrapped up in a pink blanket with a little pink hat covering her dark brown hair. Her eyes are still closed as she sleeps in her mother's arms. We heard two hours before our princess was born that Jc and Leah had their son. All we know is that his name is Everett.

Parker kisses my cheek as her eyes go heavy. "Sleep Parker. I'll watch over you and our princess." I say taking our little girl from Parker's arms. She smiles kissing our baby before resting her head against me. I smile as I feel her fall asleep, and then smile down at my daughter. My daughter. That's still crazy to think about, I'm a father. There is a knock on the door before a nurse walks in.

"Mr. Caylen would like to know if they could come in and visit?" She smiles.

"Once Parker wakes up." I smile. She nods her head and closes the door. I look down at my little girl, who finally decides to open her eyes. I can't help the tear that leaves my eye looking into her hazel eyes.

--

Parker's point of view:

I open my eyes to see a grinning Kian, who has glassy eyes. I smile at our daughter in his arms. Her eyes are open and they are a bright hazel color. I smile and stretch up to kiss Kian on the lips. "You're awake." He smiles against my lips.

"Yes. Can we see Leah and Jc now?" I ask. Kian smiles at me handing me our daughter.

"Let me go get them." He smiles. He moves from behind me, and leaves the room, but not before giving me a kiss on the head. I smile at the door before looking down at my little girl. She starts crying in my arms and I just look at her confused and worried. What's wrong?

A nurse comes in smiling like they seem to always be doing. "Hello Mrs. Lawley. It looks like she is hungry. Do you want to breastfeed her?" She asks walking closer to me.

"Yes I do."

"Perfect, okay it might be a little tricky to get her to do it." She tells me. I nod my head as I try to get her to latch on. When she finally does I smile down at her. "Great job!" The nurse cheers. "Press the button if you need anything." I nod my head and she leaves the room.

As I watch my baby feed I hear the door open making me look up. Kian walks in along with Jc pushing Leah in a wheelchair, who is holding their son. She grins at me and I can feel myself blush from the situation I am in.

Leah gets pushed right up to my bed and I look down at her little Everett. He has hair like Jc and his brown eyes too. His little blue hat covers his little head, which matches his blue blanket he is bundled up in. "What time was he born?" I ask.

"11:58 last night." She smiles. I smile back looking to my little girl, who is still feeding. "What about her?"

"Four in the morning." I notice she is done feeding now, so I take one of the blankets to cover myself as I pull her away. Kian is right there to take her so I can fix the hospital gown to cover me. Kian burps our daughter and I watch with a wide smile.

"What's her name?" Leah asks gaining my attention. I smile at her before locking eyes with Kian before looking back to Leah.

"Her name is Nevaeh." Leah smiles at the name as her eyes look to my little girl.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. Thank you @_Kian_Caylen_ for giving me names. I used the name for the girl 😊.

Please don't forget to comment and vote

Love you all

XO