My Life As Nathan Sykes Wife Chapter 25

Next Morning

I woke up to a cold bed obviously because Nathan had work.

I went into the shower, then blow dried and straightened my hair.

I got changed into a greg bunny top,black skinny jeans,black and white surpras.

Kristina"Mummy"

Kayla"Yes sweetie"

Kristina"Hungry"

Kayla"ok lets go"

Adam"I'm coming to"

Kayla"ok"

I made them some coco pops and sat down on the sofa.I noticed that my phone had a voicemail so i decided to see what it was.

Voicemail"Hi Kayla its Karen what does Nathan mean he can't handle it, is it you ,did you guys fight, or is it me please tell him to answer his phone"

I had to text Nathan it made me quite upset that she would think it was the relationship.

To Nathan

Your mum is worried about what you said she thinks its us :-( xx

From Kayla

I got an instant reply

To Kayla

Its ok babe don't cry i thinks thats quite rude she would think its us when its her xx

From Nathan

I put my phone down, put the tv on for kids and i went into kitchen and made tea.

Kelsey"Kayla you in here"

Kayla"Yes whats up"

Kelsey"Um well last night me and Tom left Emily with my mum so me and Tom could go out and we kinda had a bit too much"

Kayla"Ok then what happened"

Kelsey"But we made our way back to our place and we did it and this morning when Tom left for work i was sick"

Kayla"K-kelsey your not pregnant are you"

Kelsey"I don't know"

Kayla"I'll go to the store to get one you stay here"

Once i returned she went straight to the bathroom after 2 cups of tea.

She came back into the kitchen kinda nervous.

Kayla"Well"

Kelsey"I-i-its positive"

Kayla"So your pregnant"

Kelsey"Oh my god"

Kayla"Well done"

Kelsey"I have to tell Tom"

Kayla"Go the now"

Kelsey"C-C-Come with m-me"

Kayla"Ok, Adam,Kristina lets go see daddy at work"

Kids"Yay"

We drove to the studio where they were and went to the recording room.They were in the middle of recording so we just sat down, after they finished recording the first song they came out to talk to us.

Nathan"Hi kids"

Kids"Daddy"

Nathan"Hi babe"he gave me a kiss and a hug

Kayla"Hi"

Nathan"Whats wrong"

Kayla"Nothing just a little upset"