Silent Soul

Dadddddy!!! little Erin, hurrying down the steps cried out ."You have no idea how much I missed you " . Her dad had just returned from a business trip to Chicago." Errie my child ,your daddy will always be with you through out your life. that's a promise "
"OK daddy ,I love you ".
At that hour Erin had no idea how life was going to unfold in her near future.

"Dignified teachers and my beloved juniors and friends today I Erin Brown your new head girl solemnly pledge that I will always prove my loyalty towards my school,claps from the teachers and students echoes in her ears but who knew that her fate was turning its back towards her. Erin zoomed in and zoomed out of her past days,thinking about the point she started her journey and where she landed up. With a heavy heart and an aching head she got up from the stone slab,dusting herself,light pierced her eyes, those eyes which sought comfort in the DARK.With great difficulty and pain she took a step .The sun had just appeared among the clouds with sweet voiced birds singing their morning prayers,these sights distressed her, she started walking fast ,faster.......her legs gave in, didn't give her the permission to move any more.And there she was in front of a magnificent Church. Erin couldn't even remember the last time she stepped at the threshold of a Church..she was a proud Christian but now after her father's death religion hardly had any place in her heart....She stood there, eyes glued to the statue of Christ.She felt her cheeks steaming with her hot tears of annoyance.The only word echoing in her mind was WHY ? WHY ONLY HER FATHER? who she loved more than any living creature ,WHY when other girls were happy with their school and life she had to hide under the illusion of alcohol? These were the only questions left with her 16th of July 1980 was the date engraved in her soul, the date when she lost the importance of all other dates,the day she lost her everything,her FATHER.Annoyed and agitated like always she started limping towards her home , a rented room with minimum tenancy . It was okay for two living souls who longed to die.Everyday in her way she passes a library which she hates because it brings a awful lot of memories from her happy days.

"Mommmy lets go, its my first time today at the new library , I am excited beyond words..!!! Oh!how many books ...yumm their smell is so delicious..Mom hurry up ,what if they close it before we reach..and ya mom can you please let me borrow pleaseeeee.....!!! "Ok my child as you wish but give me few minutes I m almost ready"

"Good afternoon Mr Willliams are you the manager of this library?".... Mr Williams ,the gentle old man ,wrapped with the books of the library . Such old memories often brought a smile on her face with a tear in her eye.She thought if ever Mr Williams sees her now ,he would barely identify that sweet bubbly girl whom he adored so much and had now turned into a wretch. She remembered reading books of James Barr,Richard Bach,James Robert,books were her first crush along with her dad. her dad,the smile faded away!!!

***plz don't forget to vote***