Prologue

"Maybe he was the angesent for her to purify her soul"

   The dogs howled,owls hooted, the whole atmosphere was in a penumbra of silence and suspicion....not a single being alive there ...the place was only inhabited by dogs  owls and spirits . Her boots trampled against the gravel. The smell and smoke of cigar and cheap brandy filled the air. Erin Brown an uncared and unowned lady stumbled down the path.Not bothered about the place nor about herself.She gave up .Initially ,she was the head girl of her school with excellent percentages.
It is said that time is the best healer as well as the worst destroyer  and with time she lost her everything she had from her school to her father.Days went and she got in addiction .Drugs and alcohol largely dominated her life.Her mom a daily worker at a cafe the bread earner is also counting her days for her death.The questions that arises now are.Will Erin ever return back to her  old self? Will she ever realise her dreams? Will ever love give her a surprise visit? Will an angel come to her rescue?

 Read this story to find out her conquest in life.Her upbringings,her failures ,her love ,her hatred ,her dreams.

Note: hey everyone.this is my first story please do excuse errors  and please give me suggestions. Thank u so much...love u all❤

***plz don't forget to vote***