Chapter 5: I'm going to save them

It's been about two weeks since I found out about what I am and about my family

It's been about two weeks since I found out about what I am and about my family. I'm still on a rough patch with my mom. I just..can't get over the fact that she's lied to me all these years about my whole life. But, some things are good right now. Me and Jake are extremely close now.  We basically hang out everyday. I actually think I'm in love with him now. I know it sounds cheesy but I'm so drawn to him. It's like a magnetic force I can pull away from. 

All of a sudden I hear my phone ringing from besides me. 

" Hello?" 

" Hopey!!!!" I hear Allison scream from the other line I excitement 

" Ali!!" 

" Oh my god I haven't talked to you I forever! How my bestie for life doin?"

I chuckle and say " It's good. I mean I'm kind of in a bad place with my mother right now but it will get better eventually. But this city is gorgeous! You have to come visit me. I'm lonely without you!"

" I'll come escape Chicago soon and go there, and then you and me will go to parties and meet hot guys." She says with confidence " But...spill. Have you met anyone yet?"

" There's someone special" I say and blush

" Oh My gosh! You little sneak! Tell me all about him!" 

" His name is Jake Castaway. He's very funny and sweet. But he's also got this mysterious tint to him which makes him even hotter then he already is. But I'm not crushing on him because of his looks. I like him because of himself as a person. He's kind and sweet and funny and charming and everything I've ever dreamed of in a person." I say sighing 

" Oh. My. God. You're totally in love with him." She says slowly 

I'm then speechless. I really have no clue what to say.

" Yeah....yeah I think I am." I say after long seconds of silence.

" OMG!!!! I'm so happy for you! God see what your doing to me Hope? Your making me all girly and shit." She exclaims laughing

I start laughing as well and we both just stay on the phone for another hour talking about our lives and then we say goodbye. God I really do miss my best friends.  But...I need to focus again. I've been digging through everything. Old photos, records, journals. From what I know, a man named Marcel wanted revenge against my father for whatever it was that he did. Marcel struck him with a blade and put him in a wall. I know. Fucking insane. So, to figure where this wall is I have to ask around. I need to find my father and then revive my family.

I walk into town and go to one of the voodoo shops. Since I'm a witch and apparently New Orleans is crawling with them, why not ask one? 

I walk inside the shop and see Nadia. 

" Nadia?" 

" Hope? What's up sweetheart? How've you been doing?" She's says with a smile. 

" You own this shop?" I ask her

" Yep" she says kind of confused 

" Look...I need your help with something." I say seriously 

" What is it?"

" Would you think I'm crazy if I told you I was a witch?" 

She laughs and says " I knew it from the moment I met you. I just didn't know if you knew or not.  Your a Mikaelson. Of course your a witch." She says smiling 

" Oh wow ok...I need your help though. I'm guessing you are a witch as well so I need you to do something for me. I need you to tell me where I can find my father."

Her eyes widen " . Your about to get me into deep water my friend." She says and walk into the back " You comin or not?" She says looking back at me.

I immediately follow her to the back of the room. She starts mixing things and starts mumbling words I don't understand. Where she finishes she's out of breath and looks at me. 

" Well...your father is in New Orleans and so if the rest of your family. The only question I can't figure out for you is exactly where. " 

" Is there any way you could ask around and try to find out?" I say begging her

" Look..I'll see what I can do. Marcel is a very serious cold hearted man. If I ask too much I could get myself killed. But..I'll try to find out where exactly your father is." She says sighing 

" Thank you so much!!!" I say and hug her

" Your welcome Hope" she says and hugs me back "Now I gotta close up so get outta here" she says laughing 

" ok" i smile and leave. I'm finally going to find them. 

-------------------

I get a text from  Nadia later that night. 

This may sound kinda insane but your fathers stuck in a wall with a magical blade in him - Nadia 

What?!

Nadia what the hell are you talking about? - Hope

Exactly what I just said. I'll send you the map so you can get in and break the wall. You need to break the wall and pull the blade out of him. But Hope..you need to do it fast without getting noticed by Marcel and him guards. - Nadia 

Don't worry I got this - Hope 

Stay safe - Nadia 

I stop texting her after that. This is it. I know where my father is and what to do. But I know it's not as simple as it sounds. I need to get passed Marcel and his guards and break a damn wall. This should be fun. 

I go to my closet and change it to different clothes. I wear a tight black leather jumpsuit with my hair down ( the outfit Gigi Hadid wears in lip sync battle)

 I wear a tight black leather jumpsuit with my hair down ( the outfit Gigi Hadid wears in lip sync battle)

I look in the mirror and stare at myself for a minute. Am I really going to do this? 

Hell yeah I am. For my family.

I'm to the point where I don't care if I get caught. I need my family back. I need my father back. No matter what it takes.

--------------------/------

Sorry this chapter was short😒 I'll write more next chapter because it's a big one. We're about to get Klaus back into the picture and that's going to be interesting 😳. 

See you next time 

- Marley❤️