Chapter 6: Hope?

Song For This Chapter: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZOGTjFSlOI 

I walk down the streets of New Orleans with my bag of weapons in hand

I walk down the streets of New Orleans with my bag of weapons in hand. The sun is about to set and when it gets dark that's when everything changes. Nadia sent me the location to where my father is hidden. I'm just hoping I can pull this off.

All of a sudden I hear my phone ringing 

" Hello"

" Hope!! Where the hell are you?" I hear my mother yell

"I'm doing what you should of done a long time ago mom. I'm getting my family back."

" No! Hope you cannot do this. It's too dangerous Marcel and his people will get you....Hope I'm begging you. Please just come home and we'll figure this out together." She says pleading with me.

" I'm sorry mom...but I have to do this. " I say and hang up. I look up at the night sky and take a deep breath. There is a chance that I can get caught. There's a chance that I can even get killed by doing this. But if I do anything least I did it trying to save my family. 

I finally get to the compound where my father  supposedly is. I hide behind a tree and look to see who's at the entrance. I see two big men outside the entrance. I get a better look and see that no one is on the inside on the open floor. I got this. 

" Excuse me?" I say coming out from the tree and walking towards the guards. They look towards me. " I was just wondering if you could help me out. See I have this problem..." I trail off 

" And what could that be?" The one guy says roughly. 

" This" as I say that I take out the vervain greneade that Nadia gave me. I'm not entirely sure what vervain is or why it will hurt them but as long as it works I won't ask questions. 

         I throw the greneade at them and it goes off. They yell in pain as I  run into the building. I follow Nadia's directions on where to go and follow it to a wall with chains around it. I start to mumble the spell that Nadia told me. As I do it the China unravel and the wall starts to break. 

" Hey!! Over there!!" I hear a guard yell. 

As they run towards me I yell " Incendia!" And the wall of fire rises in front of them. I turn back around to face the wall and it's broken down. I see a person inside...Klaus. This man... this man is my father. For a moment I stare in shock when I'm pulled away roughly. 

" Hope! Are you insane?!" My mom screams in my face.

" Mom!! I did it! Just help me and we'll leave please!"

She turns towards the wall and her face goes into compete shock. 

She looks back at me. " I got this. I want you to run outside and go near the river ok? I'll get your father out, but you need to leave." She says 

" Promise me you'll save him mom." I say tears forming 

" I promise" she says. Then I run.

I make it outside and push my way through the woods and run through the streets to get to the river. As I reach the river I stop. I breathe deeply and think to myself. They have to make it out. They have to. I need them. I know my mother though. When she promises me something she never breaks her promise. Part of me believes that she will make it out with my father safe. But another part of me fears that they didn't make it and they had gotten caught. And that terrifies the living hell out of me. I refuse to lose them. I can't. 

A hour passes and by and now I have tears down my cheeks. What am I going to do? I won't have family anymore. That was my one shot. I..I just don't know. 

" Hope" I hear 

I see my mom standing behind me with blood on her face. 

" Mom!" I say and run towards her and embracing her in a hug. She hugs me back tightly when I pull away. I look at her with a questioning stare.

" There's someone that really wants to see you" she says with a smile. I hear someone come out behind us. It's..it's my father.

" Dad?" I question with tears clouding my vision 

" Hope?" He says with tears streaming down his face

" Yeah dad...it's me" I say my voice cracking as I smile

He runs to me and hugs me and I hug him back. This is the first time I've ever hugged my father.i hold onto him and just cry. 

" I'm here. I'm here...and I love you so much." He says crying which makes me cry more

" I love you too daddy" I say 

Maybe everything's  will be ok...

--------------------------------------------------//--------

Hey guys since this chapter was really short I'm going to be updating another chapter...but we got a reunion😀 The next chapter will dive deeper in the family reunion and we'll get Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya back soon...along with some other characters...

-Marley❤️