Chapter 9: This is what you are

Song for this chapter: Who are you by Mikky Ekko ( Start playing when you see this🎼

Second song for this chapter is: Down by Jason Walker ( Start playing when you see this🌹)

Tonight was the party Marcel invited me to. I'm excited to go  but I'm going to have to get past my father. This should be fun..

" Hey dad" I say..the first couple words I've spoken to him since the fight we had the other night 

" Yes Hope?" He asks looking at me

" Would it be ok if I went out with my friend tonight?" 

" You mean that mutt of boy you love so much?" 

" No actually thank you very much. It's my other friend that I've made since I moved here." I say lying.

" Well either way your not going. It's too dangerous." He says putting down his  book. 

" I can take care of myself! I've done it before in my life I can sure as hell do it again!" 

" Look...you are staying here tonight with Kol. Elijah, Freya,Rebekah, and your mother and I are leaving to take care of something. You shall not leave and go out with your friend . Do you understand me?" He says slowly looking me in the eyes.

" Yeah..I understand you" I snap at him and go back upstairs. 

It becomes nightfall and I'm alone at home with Kol. Maybe..I could get him to let me go...

" Hey Kol.."

" Yeah Sweetheart?" He says with a smile

" Can I go out to a party tonight?" I ask

" I wouldn't have a problem with it since I'm the fun uncle. But your father would put my head on a liver platter."

"Look I'll be fine. Ok? He'll never know!" 

" Sorry I can let you go." 

Ugh. I run back upstairs and sit on my bed. You know what? I'm doing this. 

I go to my closet and get out a long sleeve short black dress