Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

Hilandria.

Hunter is standing in front of her so she would not see who is inside, but I can see her. Izzy peeks over my shoulder. She has a scowl on her face. She really dislikes her.

"Hunter, didn't your sister come up here and tell you I was here" Hilandria asked sounding squeaky and high pitched. I roll my eyes at her.

"Yes, she did. She just entered my room and told me. I was just about to go down to you" Hunter said seriously.

"Well since I am already up here. How about we have a little fun? Huh" Hilandria said trying to sound seductive, but has the opposite effect. She tries to push Hunter back into the room.

"Not today. How about we go downstairs and watch a movie" Hunter suggested instead. Hilandria is probably pouting.

"No, I want you now and I am going to get what I want Hunter. I really need you. Please" Hilandria demanded and is becoming a bit pushy.

I cleared my throat to announce my presence in the room and saw how uncomfortable Izzy was getting just sitting next to me; listening to what was being said.

"Hunter, who is in the room right now Hilandria" asked and is trying to look past him trying to see me?

She was finally able to take a glance at me and gasped at what she saw. I was on the bed and I had Izzy on my lap. She was resting her head in my hair. I waved to her with a fake smile on my face.

"What the hell, Hunter? Why is she in your room, better yet why is she here in the first place" Hilandria all but yelled at Hunter?  Izzy was covering ears due to her screaming. I put my hands over hers and rocked us back and forth to relax and to stop her whimpering. I turned and gave Hilandria a glare. 

"Can you guys take it somewhere else? You are upsetting Isabella" I said with a growl in my voice. Hunter looks back at me and sees his sister moving closer to me to escape what is happening right in front of her. He looks back at me and nods his head. I turn away and focused on Izzy and getting her to calm down for me. 

"Who are you to tell me what to do? You are nothing but a whore, a man stealing whore" she yelled again. I hear Izzy starting to cry and whimper again in my chest. I let out a small growl, but it was not heard due to the growl that Hunter let out and let me tell it was menacing. But hot. 

"Hilandria, I suggest you step outside you are upsetting my sister and I would appreciate it if you lower down your voice" Hunter said low, but dangerously.  Izzy hugged me tighter and I heard the door closed behind him as they exit out of the doorway. 

I kept rocking back and forth until the whimpering stopped completing. I pulled away and gave her a small smile.

"You good for now. She is gone and will not bothering you for awhile" I said calmly. She smiled up at me in thanks. But she never let me go.

"You are warm, I want to stay here forever" Izzy said contently. 

"Well, we can't stay in this bed forever. But, we can find something to do in the meantime. While we wait for your brother to come back from the evil spawn"  I said with smile on my face. I then made a roar sound to make her laugh and it worked.  Her giggles started to fill the room as I chase her around. I grabbed her from around her waist and brought her down on to the floor with me. We laid there for awhile as we were catching our breaths. I turned and looked at her smiling and she starts to giggle again.

"That was fun. I really like you Alex, can you be my sister" Izzy said with big hopeful eyes.

"Yea, I could probably be your sister" I said to her quietly. I was thinking of Clem and Naomi. My other sisters.