Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

We walked into the girls locker room. We opened our lockers to find our gym clothes laying on the first shelf.

After changing into our clothes, we found the clothes uncomfortable. The gym clothes consists of a tight white shirt that said Armos high across the chest area and navy blue shorty shorts. I kept my vans on.

I looked towards my sisters and saw their uncomfortable faces, trying to pull down their shorts and shirts, but having no luck.

"Uh, this is so uncomfortable, so damn tight and short Clem said angrily."

"Yeah, I wonder who order the uniform, so I knock some sense and I bet it was pervert who order the uniform Naomi said frustrated."

I nodded my heads and I could just see us now walking out the door towards the gym and having the horny boys ogle us and probably drool.

I just shivered in disgust.

"Lets just go, there is no point in trying I said giving up trying to make the clothes more comfortable."

When we entered the gym the girls were wearing the same thing. Oh great, no there is no point in arguing or confronting the teacher about this I thought.

Then I heard it the wolf whistle and the hooting from the guys. I looked up at them and one of them winked at me, I rolled my eyes.

Boys I thought shaking my head.

"Hey, cuties wanna go out sometime, I could show you a real good time one guy shouted and heard one of his friends laughed and said good one man."

Some of the others are saying that they want to tap that. I walked up to the coach. He looked to be in his 20's. He had golden brown locks and bright green eyes. He was wearing navy blue short sleeved shirt, black shorts and dark blue converse.

He was really cute. But, he was my teacher, that is disgusting.

"Excuse me Mr. Blue I said in a little timidly."

He raised his head from his clip board to look at me. He gave me a slight smile, that was hot and showed his adorable dimples.

At the corner of my eye, I could see Mimi swooning and about to drool.

"Yes, may I help you with a deep masculine voice, that could make any girl melt."

But he was not my type.

"Yes, you could help me with something Naomi said seductively."

I closed my eyes, and shook my head only Naomi. I don't know what to do with that girl, I sometimes wonder where mom got her.

I signed, should have known that this would happened I thought.

"Uh, don't listen to her; I just wanted to tell that we are the new students I said kindly." 

"Kay, what is your names and to clear this up, the principal is the one who order the uniform he said apologetic at the last thing he said."

I nodded my head in thanks.

"My name is Alexandra Micheals, they are my sisters Naomi and Clementime I said in a polite voice."

He nodded his head in saying that he heard as he writes our name. We walked back to bleachers and wait for coach to tell us the activity.

I saw the coach coming out of the equipment closet with balls and putting into the center of the gym.

I smirked evilly, knowing what game we were playing.