Part 14

Male vore, stuffing, general cuteness.

"'Gaaaroo?' Oh, is that so?"

Edward felt himself slipping out of a deep sleep when he heard a series of strange sounds. It took him a few moments to realize the noises were coming from Ginger, who appeared to be talking to herself.

"'Rrrrrrg... skoo!' ...I can imagine!"

What the - ? Edward opened one eye to look down at Ginger, who was sprawled out on top of his lower tummy.

"'Grrrr, grr - '"

"Ginger, who are you talking to?" Edward mumbled. His stomach growled loudly and Ginger immediately mimicked the deep gurgling sound it made.

"I'm having a conversation with your tummy! It's very talkative today, you know."

Edward chuckled. "Oh yeah? And what is my tummy telling you?"

"Hmm," Ginger pressed her ear against his belly and waited for another loud rumble. "Oh! It says it's feeling really, really hungry!"

"Sounds about right." Edward sighed as he rubbed the side of his empty tummy. "What do you think the tummy want to eat?~" He asked her. On cue, his belly let out a huge grumble right under Ginger's paws.

"'Grrrrrrrggh!!'" Ginger repeated. "Well that must mean it wants a yummy snack... something small and sweet... like me!"

Edward nodded and eagerly licked his lips. "You got that right! Now c'mere you little tummy whisperer." He carefully grabbed the back of Ginger's hoodie between his thumb and forefinger and lifted her up into the air.

"I guess we'd better give the tummy what it wants. We wouldn't want it going hungry, now would we?" Edward smirked when his stomach growled loudly in agreement.

"Uh huh, uh huh!" Ginger wiggled around in excitement as Edward pulled her closer to his mouth.

"Now tell me, tummy whisperer, is this where you wanna go?~" Edward tilted his head back and stretched his jaws open wide, dangling Ginger above his dripping tongue. "You wanna be a tasty little snack for a big, hungry tummy?"

"Yesssss!" Ginger stretched her arms out and pawed at the air above Edward's tongue. She playfully squealed in distress when he lowered her just enough to touch his tongue before pulling her away from his mouth. "Ed, you're such a tease!"

"I know, I am aren't I? Aaaah~" Edward stuck his tongue out again and carefully dropped Ginger onto its spongy, wet surface. He snapped his mouth shut over her and began to lick at her fur with the tip of his tongue.

Ginger mewed happily while Edward moved her around inside his maw with his soft tongue. He pushed her into his cheek and rolled her around against the roof of his mouth, careful to keep her away from his sharper teeth.

When Ginger's fur was nice and slicked up, Edward pushed her to the back of his throat and swallowed deeply. He traced a line from his throat down past his ribcage, where he stopped and smacked his stomach.

The minute Ginger slid into his belly, she jumped up and began exploring her familiar environment. She brushed up against the walls and scaled their textured surfaces before letting herself fall backwards. Everytime she fell, she bounced on the bottom of Edward's stomach like it was a big trampoline.

Edward felt his eyelids grow heavy while Ginger crawled around rubbing every inch of his belly. Her gentle paws and even her energetic jumping made him feel sleepy.

After a few rounds of jumping, Ginger paused to catch her breath and leaned back against the squishy wall. She chuckled to herself when she heard the unmistakable sound of soft snoring above her. Ed must be really tired... I'll keep rubbing his tummy so he'll have good dreams! She thought.

-

When Edward woke up a little over an hour later, he glanced down and smiled when he felt soft paws poking at his belly. "Ahh... you still awake in there, Gingersnap?"

Ginger yawned. "Yeah! You're tummy is making noises again." She murmured sleepily.

Sure enough, Edward's stomach let out a loud growl. He was starving - other than Ginger, he hadn't had a single bite to eat since lunchtime. "I'm so hungry... why don't you climb out so I can eat a big dinner."

"Awwww, but - "

"I'll let you take a nap on my full tummy."

"See you in a second!" Ginger started up towards the entrance to Edward's throat.

After giving her a quick bath in the sink, Edward placed Ginger on the table behind a collection of plates. She got comfortable on top of a stack of napkins and eagerly watched every bite of food that Edward pushed into his mouth. He ate a whole pepperoni pizza, a box of French fries, and a plate of chicken tenders dipped in ketchup.

When all the plates were empty and licked clean, Edward grabbed a container of chocolate cake and inspected the package. "Look at this, Ginger, it says right here 'serves four.'" He snickered playfully. "More like 'serves Edward,' am I right?"

"Are you going to be able to eat all that?"

"Of course!" He grinned and as his stomach gurgled loudly. "See, even my tummy thinks so."

Ginger chuckled. "Alrighty then, enjoy!"

-

After dinner, Edward laid back down in his bed with a book and let Ginger crawl back into his stomach. The ocelot pressed her ear to his shirt and happily listened to the grumbles and gurgles of his full tummy.

Edward hiccuped loudly and put his hands on the sides of his stomach. "Hic! Ohh... mmmm... So, what's my tummy saying now?" He asked.

"Well, it's happy and satisfied and..." Ginger paused to listen to a short, gentle grumble. "'Irrg raroo.' What does that mean?" She asked, giggling as she cuddled his tummy.

"That means it loves you!" Edward smiled and gently held Ginger against his soft tummy.

"Aww!" Ginger gave his belly a gentle kiss. "I love you too." She closed her eyes and rubbed her head against him. The gentle gurgles and growls lulled her to sleep in no time.