AU

Magic WG, female WG, male vore, dragon vore

A young catfolk was taking a stroll in the mountains, catching minnows for a snack and stopping to play her flute. She was a very petite ocelot who always wore a red hooded cape over a white tunic and comfortable brown trousers.

After a short rest, Ginger started to wander further upstream, nimbly leaping from rock to rock along the river. Soon, she came upon a section of the forest where the sounds of wildlife abruptly stopped - not a cricket chirp or bird song could be heard. But Ginger wasn't paying attention to the absence of sound, for she had found something that piqued her curiosity far more - a cave, hidden in the mountain side and covered in moss and vines.

Eager to find labyrinthine dungeons filled with forgotten treasure, Ginger parted the hanging vines and entered the dark tunnel. Her dark vision aided her as she maneuvered around puddles of stagnant water until she located dry ground and continued further into the chilly earth.

If she were too look closer, the naive young cat would have noticed the tracks in the soft earth that were bigger than she was tall. She would have seen the scratch marks that covered the cave walls...

When Ginger came to the back of the cave, she noticed that the tunnel path took a sharp turn and led gradually downhill. At the end of this passage, she could see a faint, warm light that seemed inviting enough.

Someone must live here! She thought. I should go say hi, maybe they can tell me what other cool things there are to explore around here!"

With a skip in her step, Ginger began to make her way further down into the dungeon. At the bottom of the slope, the tunnel widened into a large chamber lit by the glow of several giant-sized candles.

In the middle of the chamber was an impressive pile of treasures: gold, silver, magical weapons and other items, armor, and plenty of books with golden pages that glinted in the firelight. And on top of that pile of treasure? A huge, red and gold dragon. (Well, huge to Ginger. One might say that he was a little...on the shorter side for a fully grown, young male dragon, but everything seemed huge to such a little cat.)

The dragon's scales were mostly red, while the scales at his throat and the horns on his head and wings were a shiny gold. For a young dragon, he was battle worn, and was missing his left arm and right leg, both of which had been replaced by advanced metallic prosthetics.

Deciding he had to be friendly, Ginger stepped out of the dark tunnel and into the lighted chamber. "Hello, dragon!"

The dragon spun around and locked his yellow eyes on the tiny morsel standing at his doorstep. He let out a low growl.

"Hi! My name is Ginger! What's your name?"

The dragon crawled closer to the cat, plump scaly belly dragging over his piles of treasure. "Edward." Smoke curled from his nostrils as he gazed down his snout at the cat girl. "Edward Elric."

"Nice to meet you, Edward!"

Edward bent down and shifted at Ginger. The catfolk's fur smelled of cookies and chocolate. "Nice to meet you...Gingersnap." The dragon's stomach rumbled loud enough to echo in the open space.

Ginger's sensitive ears flicked but she giggled. "Was that your tummy? You must be hungry!"

The dragon smirked. "I am."

"Would you like some fishies? I just caught them outside in the river!"

Edward chuckled. "It's going to take a lot more than just some tiny fish to fill this belly." The dragon patted his scaly stomach with his right paw.

"Oh, what do you like to eat?" Ginger's eyes shone with innocent curiosity. After all, the catfolk adventurer had never met a dragon before.

"I like to eat all sorts of things, but my favorite snacks are the little morsels that wander into my cave."

Ginger took a step back when the dragon lowered his snout in front of her. She tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

"Morsels like you, little Gingersnap." Edward tilted his big head to examine the catfolk with his intelligent yellow eyes. "But that's just it, Gingersnap, you're far too small to be a filling meal for a big dragon like me."

Ginger took a step back and bumped into the dragon's paw. He had blocked her only exit.

Feeling trapped, the catfolk muttered a spell and thin vines shot out from her paws, tangling themselves around the dragon's snout.

Edward bit and scraped the vines away while giving a good belly laugh. "You're going to need a lot more than that to stop me! Now stand still..." The dragon reached out and gently tickled Ginger's trim stomach with the metal claws on his right paw. The tips of his claws glowed faintly, and the catfolk felt a warmth spread out from them.

The catfolk blushed. "That made my tummy warm."

"Good, that means it's working." Edward gave a toothy grin. "Silly kitty...didn't you know dragons can do magic, too? Sit back and relax, morsel. Soon you'll be a snack worthy of a dragon~"

"What are you...oh!" The catfolk squeaked when she noticed an odd sensation in her stomach. She suddenly felt full and bloated, as if she'd eaten a rather large meal. She looked down and noticed with a start that her belly was starting to swell.

As her spotted tummy began to peek out from under her tunic, she saw that the rest of her body was beginning to grow larger and wider as well. Her clothes became tighter as her arms and legs grew bigger and turned flabby and soft. Even her small breasts grew a few sizes, her tunic ripping at the seams to make room for them. Her rear became softer, and her face grew round and squishy.

Ginger's paws went to her new ample hips and love handles as she watched her belly continue to grow. Rolls formed beneath her bigger breasts and a muffin top spilled out over her tightening, creaking trousers. Her tummy pushed her tunic far up under her chest and kept right on growing, her knees were beginning to buckle beneath the sudden weight she carried on her once small frame.

She blushed darkly and pinched her tummy, her fingers sinking deep into the pillowy fat. It felt good, so she pressed both paws into her belly and rubbed a bit, even jiggling her muffin top a bit.

When she looked back up into Edward's eyes, she saw a much fatter version of herself reflected there.

"How do you feel?"

"H...heavy." Ginger blushed.

Edward smirked and ran his pink tongue over his teeth. "Good. Let's hope you'll feel heavy in my belly." The dragon opened his mouth wide and took the plumpened catfolk into his maw. He tilted his neck up and swallowed her down, stroking the ample bulge in his throat as she traveled down to his belly. She really did taste like cookies and chocolate.

The fat catfolk dropped into Edward's belly and he let out a contented moan. He must have put a couple hundred pounds on her, he thought.

"Mmm, what a satisfying meal." The dragon walked in a circle before he plopped down on his pile of treasure and rolled over on his back. He sighed pleasantly and languidly rubbed his stretched belly scales with his paws as his eyes half lidded.

Inside his dark, squishy belly, Ginger was fighting back tears, her newly plump body beginning to tremble.

Edward felt her shaking and gently patted his belly. "Don't worry little Gingersnap, the spell will wear off in a couple of hours and then I'll let you out."

"R-really?" Ginger whimpered.

The dragon's powerful voice suddenly turned soft and gentle. "Of course, little one. You're safer in my belly than out." He yawned. "Now, try to get some sleep. You must be drowsy from my spell."

Ginger felt herself blinking sleepily. She couldn't help it, the soft squishy wet walls of the dragon's belly pressing against her new fat rolls was quite comforting...

She soon fell asleep as the dragon began to knead at his own plump belly.