Hickey

Jacks POV

Me and Arielle haven't had an argument or anything. But things have definitely changed. I haven't seen her as much and conversations were pretty dead.

"Cheer up mate" Conor rubbed my shoulder and sat down on the sofa next to me.

I was silent for a moment, observing the world outside of me, to these people the world was just a normal day, week even year for them. But to me my whole world has completely collapsed. "I can't though, I can't give her the things she wants, she deserves better" I huffed.

"You don't get to make that decisions for her" Conor shrugged and turned on the tv in an attempt to try and cheer me up. He chucked me a controller for Fifa and we began to play a couple of days.

The fans have clearly noticed something is up with me and Arielle. They notice everything. Every other tweet on my timeline was asking about me and Arielle and what was happening between us two.

"It's not impossible you know" Conor stated. I gave him a confused look. "The doctor did say 60/40"

"The doctor also stated that it is very unlikely" I added back.

"Anyway we are all going out tonight for my birthday so that should at least cheer you up" Conor patted my shoulder and stood up as he won the game of Fifa. He put the controller on the coffee table and then walked into his room. I threw my controller onto the coffee table I got out my phone

To : Ari

Are you coming tonight?xx

I sent her that message and waited for a reply. Obviously we haven't broken up and yes we still do love each other (hopefully)  but things haven't been the same. We have barely kissed or cuddled let alone fucked so tonight should be interesting.

From: Arielle

Yes of course! See you at 8? Xx

I replied back saying perfect with a heart emoji and walked into my room. I decided to have a duvet day consisting of just watching films and nothing else.

Arielle's POV

If you told me three years ago that Jack Maynard would be my boyfriend and he wanted a baby with me I would laugh in your face. Also if they told me I would be having sex with Jack day in day out I would probably laugh in there face again. Tonight was Conor's birthday and everyone agreed a couple of weeks ago that we would all go out so even though lately I'd rather do anything but go out I have to go tonight.

Ever since me and Jack got the news about us not really being able to have a baby I have been a bit more quite on social media. My vlogs haven't been as long, I skipped my main channel video and just generally snap chatting and tweeting less when I would usually be doing it in my sleep practically. The fans have definitely noticed a lack in everything and we're definitely starting to get suspicious over something so lately I have again been trying to make more of an effort.

I jumped in the shower to get ready for tonight. I washed my hair and my body and hen did my usual, sit in a towel for half an hour on my phone. It was definitely time to got ready so I changed into my black dress and matched that with a plum chocker and a plum clutch bag. I sorted out my hair and make up which took me longer then it should do and jumped into an uber with Joe and made our way to Conor's place.