Play it cool

Jacks POV

I woke up with a slight headache but I could definitely remember what happened. I asked Arielle on a date. And I have nothing planned, shit. I got into the shower and racked my brain for ideas. Cinema? Too boring, Dinner? Done that too many times. I thought for ages about what me and Arielle did when we were together. Paris? Way too short notice.

The Park

Yes that's a great idea! Out first date, the first time we said we loved each other, Bentleys first walk. Everything kinda happened in that park so why not go there? I text Arielle to say to get to mine for anytime past 6 o clock and then got changed into a pair of jogger material shorts and a plain white t shirt. I checked the time and it had just gone 1 and I was starving. I placed my phone in my pocket and jogged into the kitchen. I grabbed myself some cereal because that's the only real edible food we have in out house.

"So tonight is guys are gonna go and get some dinner and then hit they new club that has opened around the corner. You on?" Josh asked me as I walked into the front room to find Josh and Conor playing Fifa.

"What time?"

"Erm we are gonna leave here at like half 5" he nodded. Perfect, now they won't know that I'm going out with Arielle.

"Oh shit no I can't tonight" I said as if I forgot that I was going on a date with the girl I love.

"Why not?" Conor laughed.

"I'm going on a date" I said. No point in lying about that.

"With who?"

"Oh just this girl from the gym" I then made up, if they found out I was going on a date with Ari, I would be bullied for days.

"Well you got over Ari pretty quickly" Josh said.

"What do you mean?" I laughed.

"Well the other week you were confessing your love for her and now you are going on a date with some girl from the gym" he laughed.

"Rebounddddddddd" Conor laughed. I gave him a dirty look and then put my cereal bowl in the dishwasher. I joined in them playing Fifa but we all sooner or later got bored and they had to get ready for their night out.

"Right see you later!!!!" Conor shouted. I said bye back to them and heard the door shut close. This is when I turned into panic mode. What do I wear? Do I keep it casual? Or do I wear a shirt? Or even a tie? I racked my wardrobe for clothes that I could wear. I finally decided on a pair of white jeans and then a plain black top. I know inventive. I put on my black loafers which had a white sole and sprayed myself with some aftershave. I put a mint in my mouth and checked myself in the mirror for about the 5th time. I took a deep breath and sat down on the sofa just fiddling with a stray piece of fabric from my jeans.

"Hey I'm so sorry I'm late" I opened the door to Arielle. "I had to try and make up this lie to Joe and oh my god does that boy like to ask questions" she laughed and walked into my apartment.

"Do you erm want some wine?" I asked as she took of her black fluffy coat and placed it on our table.

"Yeah that would be nice thanks" she smiled and sat down on my sofa. I nodded and walked into my kitchen.

Play it cool Jack. Play it cool.

Arielle's POV

Okay what the hell do I wear? I rummaged through my wardrobe for what felt like years. White jeans! Perfect, something casual but makes my bum look big. I then took out a simple camel coloured body suit so I put that on and then the white jeans. I decided I would be way to cold so I placed on a black fluffy coat which was part of my clothing collection.