Ikea

Arielle's POV

The fact that I know I'm having a baby boy in what 4 months now really makes me feel a mix of emotions. Like one minute I'm so excited and the next minute I'm so scared. Jack and I decided that today we would go baby shopping as we can now buy things specific for our little boy.

"So me and Jack are going to have the most stylish baby of 2017" I said to my vlogging camera as I showed Jack to the camera who was shopping around finding mini track suits and mini hats so he could dress like Jack.

"And Uncle Mikey is here!" Mikey walked into the shop in his loud manner. Jack quickly paid for what he found and then us three went to McDonald's in the food court.

"So Uncle Mikey bought a present for the little one" Mikey said. I got out my vlogging camera so I could see what it was. Jack held up the camera to watch me open it.

"Just to give him the Mikey look" Mikey laughed but looked nervous. He has gotten the baby a little leather jacket and some black ripped jeans.

"Aw Mikey you shouldn't have!" I laughed. "This is adorable!" I gave him a hug.

"Thanks bro" Jack then did that little stupid man hand shake hug things. I turned my camera off and finished eating my food.

"So Mikey" Jack began. "Me and Arielle have obviously been thinking about God parents and all that and well even though I bully you every day and probably say I hate you five times a day. Well I would t want anyone else in the world to be Godfather to our child"

"Cooor mate of course I will oh my god" Mikey replied with, of course wis his usual stutters involved. Again I recorded his reaction because me and Jack are trying to record as much as possible so when the baby is born when he gets older he can like watch himself grow up if that makes sense?

We carried in shopping for the rest of the day and brought too many clothes for him I agreed to drop Mikey home and then me and Jack were going to spend the night in whilst I planned my birthday party he was going to try and build an IKEA flat pack wardrobe.

I spent most of the night actually cooking dinner as Jack has actually been so good to me recently i thought I would treat him to his favourite food. Rice and chicken. It isn't really hard to cook but when you realise you don't have any chicken so you have to go to the shop quick and then when you get back you realise you don't have any rice. It becomes a time consuming task.

"I made you dinner" I smiled to Jack and handing him the plate. Jack seemed confused about what he was really doing with the wardrobe so he decided he would start working on it again in the morning.

"Are you going to invite Zoe to your party?" Jack asked me whilst he was munching away.

"I'll send her a text yeah, if she comes though that's a different story" I laughed. For my party I have just booked out a club for the night and invited loads of people for next week. Then on my actual birthday the guys and myself will probably go out for dinner or whatever. Again I will invite Zoe to both but it's up to her to come I guess. The viewers haven't even seen a picture of her for like 3 months just about a tweet every other day or whatever.

I text Zoe quickly telling her about both events and that Alfie would definitely not be there and then cleaned up Jacks plate whilst he made our bed.

"For fuck sake Jack if you are going to buy a 20 pound toilet brush then at least fucking use it" I said as i walked into the toilet.

"Oppps" he giggled.

Jacks POV

Ari was getting ready upstairs with Danny for her birthday party tonight so I left her to it and was just having a few pre drinks with Joe and Mikey.