The Chapter Ends

Conor's POV

"Hey bro, I'm gonna have to stay at yours tonight" Jack whispered to me as he came back in. A pretty long time after Arielle came back. "I will explain later" he then added. Even though Arielle and Jack were sitting next to each other we all knew how bad Jack was at whispering so she definitely heard and rolled her eyes.

Everyone then finished there meals and you could tell Arielle was in no mood as she told everyone she would pay for it and told no one to argue with that. It wasn't a cheap meal either.

"So what happened?" I asked Jack as I drove him, Josh and Caspar home.

"She just asked about why I was acting so funny with Joe" he began.

"You didn't actually say why did you?" Caspar laughed.

"Well yeah?"

"Jack for fuck sake, when will you learn. Arielle isn't like any other human in the world. She actually reacts how she feels" Caspar explained.

"What was I meant to do? Hide my feelings?" Jack half shouted. None of us guys responded to this. I guess he was right. But stupid.

We got back pretty early from the meal. Usually we would just go out or because we were at Arielle's she would always find us something to do or go watch. But if we are at mine and Josh's place bored as shit.

"Have you just seen Arielle's tweet?" I asked Jack as her notification came through on my phone.

"No my phones charging" Jack said and stood up quickly to walk over to me. I just handed him the phone.

@ariellerogers: Important announcement tomorrow, I hope you guys support this decision x

"Do you know what she's talking about?" I asked her.

"If I knew what she was talking about do you think I would look like this?" He responded quickly.

"Well I don't know I just presumed" I shrugged.

"Well your presumed wrong" Jack spat.

"Alright calm down" I laughed.

"I've had enough of you guys constantly sticking up for Arielle" he got himself all worked up and began pacing it around. "It's fucking annoying" he then proceeded to hit the wall.

"Bro calm down" I took hold of him but he was too strong. "It's okay" I said to him and looked him in the eyes. Then I witnessed something I never thought I would see in my life. Jack just completed broke down. "Shhhh" I tried to calm him down. It didn't work though. He continued to cry, shout and hit various objects around the apartment.

"How have I fucked things up this bad?" He managed to finally say.

"You haven't fucked up" Caspar said gently. He was a lot better in these situations then me. "Arielle's not stupid okay"

"Yeah exactly bro, you're the father of her child. She won't not speak to you forever" I added. "You will probably send her some soppy text and all will be fine" he half laughed.

"It will all be okay"

Arielle's POV

I haven't actually recorded the video that I needed to upload tonight but I wasn't too fussed about that as it was going to be one of those unedited videos that I upload where it's just pure me. I got Noah dressed into a Monclear tracksuit and then a baby pair of Air Max. I then got myself changed into a tracksuit and my Air Max so in a way we were kinda matching. I threw on my red puffer coat over the top and then got into my car.

I decided that today I would go to the office and work from there. Danny already knew what I am going to announce today so he kept giving me little pep talks and everything. Which slowly became annoying and in the mood I am currently in I was close to snapping. I quickly changed the subject and decided to tell him about Jack.

"I'm not being unreasonable as I?" I then thought as I explained the argument to Danny.

"I mean, well it's your baby, but well erm" he stuttered.

"So that's a yes" I half laughed.

"Well erm, yeah"

"Shit man" I ran my hands through his hair. "This is not good"

"I mean you can see it as you just want the best for your son and if Jacks not giving that then well yeah you can say you were right" he then said.

"Yeah, I mean I never back down from what I have done so well yeah" I huffed. It's complicated when you are as stubborn as me but you know your slightly wrong.

After replying to lots of emails and then having a karaoke session with Danny it was time for dinner. Danny said he would stay around my place tonight and we could order Chinese food which sounded like a dream to me. He followed behind me in his car as even though he is like my best friend he hardly comes to my house. He prefers to be out all the time.

Whilst waiting for the Chinese to come I quickly fed Noah and placed him in his cot to sleep. Danny then helped me set up my lights and my camera. Along with my microphone. I brushed through my long black hair so it was dead straight again and then changed my top so it looked like I had made more of an effort for the video.

I sat down on my bed facing the camera and took a deep breath.

"So hey guys!" I began and did my usual into thing. I shouted out my different social medias and quickly explained what I had done in the week. "This video well is a big video. I have been doing YouTube for well almost 8 years now, since I was 16. I have loved every single moment, meeting you guys, reading all your comments saying that I made your day or helped you get out of bed or whatever. YouTube has been an amazing platform for me to start my own modelling career, my own fashion line. Make myself a into a brand. But well unfortunately some things just need to come to an end. The chapter finishes. The book ends. YouTube has given me more then I could ever wish for. I have made some increadable friends. Kian and JC, who constantly make me laugh even when they live on the other side of the world. Zoe for being my main girl, understand every decision I make in my life, Alfie for making my main girl happy and never giving up. Joe, wow Joe" and this is when I began to really well up. "Joe you are the most sweetest person I know and you deserve the world and more. Oli and Mikey, even though you probably get bullied more then you did at school you never fail to care so much about everyone, and you would go out of your way to help someone. Caspar and Josh, well just imagine if you never come over from South Africa hey" my voice then completely broke. "You guys make me laugh every single day buy religiously jumping on my because your both double the height of me. Conor wow man you can sing, you can make people laugh, and you are incredibly good looking so how a girl hasn't snapped you up yet I do not know" I half laughed.

"And how could I forget Jack Maynard, the love of my life. I have never met someone who has made me feel so many emotions before. Lust, love, anger, happiness and even sadness. I never thought I would meet someone who makes me feel so exposed but yet completely comfortable. I may say I hate you on a day to day basis but that's just my way of saying I love you, and that I would not like to go another day without seeing your gorgeous face" a tear fell down my face.

"So well yes, the Arielle Rogers channel is becoming no more. You will still see me in the background of everyone else's videos, and well you know how much Jack loves a collaboration so" I laughed but wiped my of tears. "I will still be going to Amsterdam vidcon so I would love to meet as many of you there as I could! And please don't be shy if you see me to ask for a cuddle or a chat"

"Love you all and goodbye"

........................................................
Happy Valentine's Day my loves!!! This book is slowly going to be coming to an end unfortunately. But I would love to start a completely new book, please tell me if you would want a new jack book, or another YouTuber? Love you all x