Me? Nervous? Never

Arielle's POV

Zoe has decided that she's taking a break from YouTube for the moment to concentrate on Sophia as she is starting nursery soon but hasn't mentioned anything about Alfie. She has also returned to her house just around the corner from ours but Alfie isn't staying there anymore and has also been ghosting from YouTube. The viewers don't know about Alfie and just assume that he is ghosting because Zoe is also. I haven't spoken to Zoe now for almost 2 months including Christmas.

"Us guys are going to play some football in the park. What are you doing today?" Jack walked down stairs I his football boots so it sounded as if he was wearing heels.

"I'm not too sure, I might take Scooby to the park after I finish this video" I said. "I'll have to see if you guys can actually win this match on the weekend" I laughed. The charity football match was coming up soon and the guys competitiveness was completely coming out. Even in the smallest of situations.

"Oh okay, I'll see you soon then" Jack smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Seee yaaa" I smiled and he then left.

I finished editing my vlog from yesterday whilst Scooby was being all soppy and falling asleep on my laptop so i would pay him attention. I gave him a couple of treats and then ran upstairs to get changed.

"Mark?" I picked up my phone. Don't get my wrong Mark and I are friends but we don't really call eachother up for a chat kinda friendship.

"Hey, erm I'm around the corner can I come over?" He said in his not so usual exited voice.

"Erm yeah sure I'm about to take Scooby to the park to meet the guys so you can come too" I said confused.

"Thanks" he said but I could tell that he didn't smiled at all when he said it.

I got changed into a pair of blue ripped jeans and then jacks hoodie as usual. I put on my Timberlands and then waited for Mark.

"Oh my god Mark!" I said as I opened the door his face had a scratch down it and I could see a faint bruise around his neck but he had a scarf on I'm guessing to cover the darkest parts. "Come in what happened?" I said as he came in. Scooby got all excited and began humping his leg.

"Oh my god stop" I said all embarrassed and managed to get Scooby to stop. I put on his lead and Mark said he would explain the story on the way to the park.

"So what's happened?" I asked him.

"Alfie came to mine the other day" he began "and he's been saying that because Zoe hasn't spoken to him or anything it's my fault because me and Zoe are friends but he thinks we are more then friends. And well obviously I just laughed because well that's me and Zoe and that's hella wrong" he laughed. "But then well because I laughed he just attacked me"

"Have you told Zoe?"

"She's blocked my number, well I'm guessing Alfie has blocked it on her phone" he huffed. I gave him a supportive smile.

"Alfie did the same to me and Jack" I huffed. I then explained the story of Alfie storming into our house the other month.

"God what really is wrong with him" Mark huffed. The guys were the only ones stupid enough to go to the park on a February afternoon to play football so apart from them the park was deserted. I let Scooby off his lead and he ran straight over to Jack as fast as he good. He looked up and waved but we were still very far away from the guys.

"I wish I knew, and I love Zoe with all my heart but until she fixes Alfie I just can't see her. I can't put Jack, the baby or myself in danger"

"I get you" he agreed. "Do you think she will take Alfie back?"