Noah

Zoe's POV

"Look Zoe" Arielle huffed as we both sat down at a booth. "I just want you to know that I didn't let you stay with me in a malicious way or whatever, just not that I'm starting a family I don't need any added drama on the top of this and Zoe you know I would you be able to survive" Arielle explained. "I want you to be able to sort Alfie out, because I know deep down that you do love him, and he loves you is well but this relationship is between you and Alfie. Not me you and Alfie" she then half laughed.

"But Ari, I'm not like you I can't just say how I feel to someone and act normal about it"

"I'm not saying to do that, I'm just saying that you need to fix this, not just for yourself. For Sophia and even Alfie, lord knows what he's gonna do when he's in this state" She explained to me. "You don't need to say how you feel, you need to act how you feel"

"I guess you're right" I huffed, but avoided eye contact. Sometimes the answer that is right isn't really the answer that's the easiest, or the one you want.

"Guess?" She laughed.

"Okay yeah yeah you are right" I admitted to her. She just laughed and then gave me a hug.

"Best friends?" She then asked and stuck out her pinky finger.

"Best friends" I laughed and then wrapped my pinky around hers. Arielle then walked off back to Jack who was with Oli and Connor.

"Zoe?" I then heard a familiar voice say.

"Marcus?"

"I just wanna speak to you quickly" he said and then sat down where Arielle was just sitting.

"Go on?" I said confused.

"I saw Alfie the other day" he began. I gulped in nervousness. "Zoe he's lost, he doesn't know what to do with himself. He could barely get his words out properly, and well he said something about not taking his medication, I don't know but Zoe he needs you" Marcus then finished his speech.

"Where is he?"

"I think still at your home, but sooner or later he will leave, probably run away to some place or the other" he explained.

"Why would he leave?" I asked totally confused. That makes no sense to me.

"The whole house has memories of you and Sophia, everywhere. Why would he want to stay there?" He laughed. I huffed in agreement. This whole situation was just one big mess.

Alfie's POV

Today was Arielle's birthday party and watching all the Snapchat stories was saddening. Zoe didn't turn up until the later half of her party but the fact she still turned up made me feel crazy. The fact that she was at a club basically around the corner from me made me just want to get up now and tell her I'm sorry and that I will do anything to fix this. But I can't.

I huffed and turned on the telly and found some crappy movie that was on one of those channels that no one really watches. I made myself a microwave curry that I got from Tesco and finally settled down. Well just as I sat down the doorbell rang.

"Zoe? What are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be at Arielle's?" I asked her and then stepped aside so she could come in.

"Marcus told me that your going even more insane then you were before" she bald laughed even though it wasn't funny whatsoever. "I can't let you fall apart like this. I say I hate you but let's face it Alf, I absolutely adore you" she then said seriously and her eyes began to well up. I didn't know what to say at all.

"I want to be there for you every morning. I want you to watch Sophia grow up. I want you to get back to your old self" she huffed. "But that means you have to corporate is well"