Chapter 2 - A month later..

PICTURE OF COLE 

HOT ISN'T HE ;)

Chapter 2

It's been 4 weeks and me and him are still talking. I've learned so much about him, his name is Cole and he's 18, a year older than me. He lives in London with his family, I haven't told him about my family yet. It's too much, hopefully in the future I'd tell him. 

"WHY DAD?!"

"BECAUSE YOU REMIND ME OF YOUR MOTHER!" He finally shouted.

Silence.

"I'm sorry dad, I-I just wish I knew her. Everyone seems to have their mother, I guess I'm just jealous" I said inbetween tears, running up to my room and locking it.

That night,2 years ago, was the first time he said anything about mum.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of that horrible memory.

 Cole told me everything about his life, it was like he trusted me. Trust is a big word for me, I guess I should at least send him the video cover of me. 

Me: (enter link) << Here's my cover of Savin' Me, hope you think it's alright :)

After a couple of minutes he replied back.

Him: I'll watch it later, I'm kinda at work right now..

Me: You work? xD

Him: What's amusing about that huh? ;)

Me: Nothing, you just didn't seem like the 'working' type lol

Him: Well I have to so yeah :)

Me: Alright have fun Coleyyy

Him: Coley? ;)

Me: Oh stop being so perverted, go work!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was exactly 8pm and I just finished watching an episode of Teen Wolf, what it's a good show!

*beep*

Him: Wow. No words.

Me: ??

Him: Your cover..

Me: Oh

Him: It's amazing

Heat rushed to my cheeks before I could even reply. All of these years and I still thought that my cover was horrible.

Him: I'm serious, you're a good singer :)

CAN HE STOP MAKING ME BLUSH?

Me: Thanks I guess :)

Him: So erm, how are you?

Me: I'm fine, you?

Him: Why just 'fine' ?