Chapter 11 - perfect dress

Chapter 11

Emily and I decided to go shopping for essentials and stuff. I was going to London in a few days and I was excited!

Me and Emily were walking casually around the mall when she asked me a question that ought to have made my heart skip a beat if i was even paying attention.

"So Lia, whatcha gonna do when you see Cole in real life" Emily asked.
She had a slight smirk painted on her face.

"I don't even know" I replied whilst walking into a fairly decent looking vintage store.

The first thing I saw when I took a step inside the shop was this dark green dress that would probably go just above my knees. It was gorgeous!

Squealing, I ran over to it and held it arms length out in front of me. I couldn't help but start smiling at myself.

Usually when I had money to buy clothes I would tend to buy nothing because everything I liked would be out of stock for my size or too expensive for a girl like me. But this dress was my size!

"That is HOT" Emily said standing behind me, gazing down at the dress as well.

"I fucking know right!" I excitedly said back.

"Well what are you still standing there for? Go try it on you dumb ass" Emily said, dragging me towards the ladies changing room.

"But I've bought a dress already" I explained.

"Erm, and?" Emily raises one eyebrow.

I found myself an empty spot and hung the dress and my bag on the darkly painted hangers of the changing room.

After 5 minutes of struggling, taking off my jeans and top, I finally slipped on the dress. It fit perfectly. Taking a deep breath I looked up at the huge mirror in front of me.

Shit.

Is that me?

nAAH, THis iS NOt MeE wHt?!!!

The dress made me look like a completely different person. If anything it made me look skinnier than I thought I was. damnnnn.

"How is it????!!" Emily screamed from outside my dressing room.

Seconds later she opened the curtains and gasped really loudly.

"what the fuck, you look hot! oh wow is this really Amelia like seriously i can't stop talking!"

"hahaha no seriously I love this dress" I replied.

"me too! you are deffo getting it I don't care Cole HAS to see you in this!!" Emily screeched.

"Calm down, what if we don't even see Cole I mean we haven't organised a meet up you know" I reminded Emily.

"you dumb bitch, we're going to London. Of course you're going to see Cole." Emily said, looking at me like I was a 5 year old smoker.

"No but seriously, Cole is going to grow a bone-"

"Oh my God Emily shut up!" I stopped her before she could even continue that sentence.

After purchasing the gorgeous dress, we decided to carry on buying essentials for the trip.

-----------------------------------------

short chapter, i apologise! i have exams in like 2 weeks and i think i'm gonna cry.

vote and comment! :))