Chapter 3 - Telling Emily

PIC OF EMILY,  SO BEAUTIFUL 

Chapter 3

I still haven't told anyone about Cole, not even Emily and I tell her everything! I guess I'm just scared of what she might think of me. I could hear her voice in my head screaming 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE BEEN SPEAKING TO A TOTAL STRANGER FOR A MONTH?!'

Which reminded me, she was coming over tonight for our monthly sleepover. Hopefully I might tell her then..

My phone strated ringing and I looked at the called ID, It was Emily.

"Hey Emz"

"OMG GUESS WHO I JUST SAW?!" She screamed into my ear.

"IT WAS SOO AWKWARD, I MEAN HE WAS JUST STANDING THERE WATCHING ME WALK BY HIM OH MY GOD LIA YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE HONESTLY"

This is one of Emily's moments, when something happens and she can't stop talking..

"OKAY OKAY, I'M CALM NOW I SWEAR.. I'm on my way now anyways"

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit. Oh and I have something to tell you.." I said, finally having the guts to tell her about Cole.

"Okay, I'll be there in 10" She said as she finally put the phone down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later and Emily was here. She walked into my room with her blonde hair falling everywhere with a black and red bandana.

"Yoo, whats with the bandana?" I asked, confused as hell.

"Ohh. It's my new look, kinda sick of my blonde hair, trying to cover it up" She said laughing slightly.

She sat down at the side of my bed whilst I sat at my computer desk next to my laptop. She suddenly screached "OH! YOU HAD SOMETHING TO TELL ME.. What was it?" She raised one of her eyebrows waiting to see what I had to tell her.

Should I tell her?

I mean I tell her EVERYTHING, why am I suddenly afraid to tell her this?

It's not that bad.. Right?

"Erm.. Oh right yeah.. Rember when you first made me my iChat account?" I asked looking at her.

She nodded her head and told me to carry on.

"And remember when you saw that random guy asking me if I was related to Chad..?" She nodded once again.

"Yes I remember, just get to the point already Lia" She said impatiently.

"I might have been, you know, talking to him for the last month.." I finished off, not looking at her anymore but on the floor below me.

"OMG!" She screamed.

"LIA'S FINALLY TALKING TO A GUY?! I NEVER ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS MOMENT WOULD EVER HAPPEN!" She screamed getting up from my bed and coming to hug me.

I didn't know how to react so I just sat there on my chair with my arms by my side.

"So, when do I get to read these mesages?" She asked smirking.

"Erm, never." I replied back.

"Oh come on Lia! SHOW ME. PLEASEEEEEEEEE"

"OKAY FINE! But only some, they're kinda bor-"

"YAAAY" She interrupted me, going onto my laptop and opeing up iChat.