Chapter 5 - Worried

Chapter 5

I couldnt hold it in anymore, the tears that I held for so long came out.

All because of my mother, her death. I've always wished for the same thing, If I could have had the chance to see my own mother. But I already knew that, that would never happen. Shes gone. Dead.

A couple hours later and my breathing came back to normal, my eyes showing no more signs of tears or crying.

Shit! Cole!

I just completely left him, without giving him a reason why. I couldn't exactly tell him that I was crying of jealousy, that would show him how weak I was.

I ran to my phone that was next to my laptop on the table. I quickly clicked on his messages and saw that he sent me loads, 36 to be exact. All of them saying stuff like:

*ARE YOU ALRIGHT LIA?*

*WAS IT SOMETHING I DID?*

*PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DID LIA*

* I CANT SLEEP KNOWING THAT YOU'RE NOT ALRIGHT*

*PLEASE REPLY BACK LIA*

I checked the time and it was 1:30pm now. The last message he sent was 1:16, 14 minutes ago.

I replied back to him after skimming through the rest of his worried texts.

*I'm fine now Cole. No need to be worried, go to sleep.*

Apparently the message I sent wasn't good enough for him. Nickelback filled the air as my phone began to ring.

"I'm fine Cole seriously go to sleep" I all but shouted.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, sorry for caring" He mumbled the last bit but I heard it.

"I-its not that, I just. I can't tell you Cole, not yet at least" I said finally.

There was silence on the other side, his light breathing the only thing I could hear.

"Fine. Bye" he hung up before I could reply back.

He seemed angry, annoyed.

All because of me.

__________________________