Chapter 6 - Sorry

Chapter 6

I phoned Cole straight back and waited for 6 rings until he picked up.

"Lia-"

"No I'm sorry Cole I just don't exactly feel well right now. Im so sorry I shouted at you I didn't mean to I swear" I said, interrupting Cole.

"It's alright" He chuckled.

"You can go to bed Grumpy, I'm fine now" I said laughing slightly.

"Alright alright, but I gotta ask you something"

"What?" I said, getting curious.

"You got upset after my mum left the room. Was it b-because of her?" He stuttered out.

Yes. It was because of her. I got so jealous to the point where I couldn't hold it in any longer. "No, it was something else" I said, completely lying.

"Oh"

"Goodnight Cole"

"Goodnight Amelia"

"Actually its 1pm here Cole" I said laughing.

"Oh yeah right, have a nice day" he said, not finding that amusing.

Was he pissed off?

"You right Cole?"

"Yep, just peachy" I could hear the sarcasm behind his words.

"I wanna tell you, but I just can't force the words out of my mouth. Its pretty funny because I seem to blurt out everything else to you without meaning to, but I cant seem to tell you this"

I had finally said it. Well part of it. I hadn't told him about my mothers death but It felt like I was going to.

There was silence on the other side. I was pretty sure he hung up, but when I looked on my phone it said he was still there.

"Cole, my mu-"

"You don't have to tell me" His voice sounding forced. Like he didn't want to say that. Like he really wanted to know what happened.

"M-my mum, s-she erm" I couldn't say the words. As much as I tried they wouldn't escape my mouth.

"Amelia, you really don't have to tell me if you dont want to"

"NO, I WANT TO TELL YOU!" I admitted.

All of a sudden, a thought came to my mind.

"How about I show you instead. I cant tell you but I can show you." I said.

"What do you mean?" He replied back, confused.

"I'll show you why I'm upset" I said and put the phone down.

I ran to my laptop screen and opened YouTube. If I couldn't tell Cole, I would show him.

I typed on the search bar 'Nickelback - Lullaby' and clicked on the official video. I copied the link of the video and went on iChat and pasted it on Cole and I's message box.

I clicked send and the link sent to him.

This song lyrics and video pretty much explained my life.

(CLICK VIDEO ON SIDE NOW>)

4 minutes later and Cole replied back.

Cole: I'm slightly confused. I have an idea in my head but I don't think it's true. Well I hope it's not true...

Me: My mother died whilst she was giving birth to me Cole. What is confusing about that?

It was so hard typing that response. My eyes getting blurry, my vision going watery. My hands shaking violently as I typed it up.

Cole: I'm sorry to hear that Lia Oh God If I knew before I wouldn't have been so harsh on you xx

This boy. The things he does to me. Even if I was crying my eyes out he still managed to make me blush.

Me: Even when I'm crying my eyes out you still manage to make me smile don't you? x

Cole: It's not my intention but If I do make you smile I guess it's good news :) x

Me: Yeah, it is. Thank you :) x

Cole: I'm gonna crash to bed now, if you need me don't be scared to phone me, I'll pick up. I just want you to know that i'll always be here for you Amelia, even if you're a million miles away x

RED. CHEEKS.

Me: I will, thank you Cole :) xx