Chapter 10 - He did what?

Chapter 10

As soon as a screaming Emily leaves my house I decided on skyping Cole after a lot of thinking. I was so excited about going to London! I had always wanted to go and now that I finally had the chance to I was over the moon!

I went to the wooden desk that was located at the corner of my room, sitting down on the chair whilst opening up my laptop. I decided that it would be a good idea to skype Cole telling him about the news. I mean I was finally going to London! ... Maybe I could meet him?

After loading up skype, i just sat there staring at his name for a while... Even if I was to meet up with him, would he even care? I mean he seemed a bit off last time we spoke.

My thoughts were interrupted when i heard beeping. Coles name suddenly started flashing on my screen. OH SHIT, IS HE CALLING ME? HOW LONG WAS I STARING AT THE SCREEN?!

After taking a few breaths i clicked accept and waited for our screens to load.

Should I tell him straight away or?

"Hey sunshine, can you hear me?"

His voice still gets to me everytime.

Our screens finally loaded and there he was, smiling at me with that hot face of his. I probably looked horrible compared to him. I bet he would even look hot taking a shit I mean come on anyone that hot would. Even Alex Turner would look hot taking a poop. OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? THIS IS WHAT HIS FACE DOES TO ME I SWEAR.

"Are you just gonna sit there staring at me?" He chuckled.

"Er- no, I mean yeah-h wait what?" I stuttered, confused as I left my daydream.

"Ah sunshine, you're so adorably weird"

CAN HE NOT? I'M ALREADY RED AS IT IS.

"I just wanted to say sorry. I came off a bit... rude earlier. I didn't mean to, it was just bad timing. I'm sorry." He apologised.

"Oh yeah, about that. Don't worry about it" I smiled back. After hearing him apologise, i couldn't stay mad any longer. I was going to London! I'm happy!

"Oh yeah! I have something to tell you!" I said a bit too eagerly.

"Woah, what is it?" He smiled.

"Well, erm- how do I say it... I'M GOING TO LONDON! EMILY AND MY DAD GOT ME A TICKET COLE! I'M SO HAPPY I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO AHHHHHH"

"DID THEY REALLY?!" He screamed back, laughing slightly.

"YES, THEY JUST GAVE IT TO ME AN HOUR AGO! I HAD TO TELL YOU!" I screamed back.

"You know that's great news, you can finally visit me. I mean o-only if you want to." He stuttered.

"Cole, if i'm going to London, I'm obviously going to want to meet you." I said honestly.

"aw that's nice of you, so sweet". He replied. So he gained his confidence again huh?

"oh shut up" I laughed.

"You have a dimple" He randomly said.

"Oh yeah that thing, it's not even that deep." I replied.

"But you can see it when you laugh, you should laugh more."

"And what if I don't? Is the happy police gonna come after me Cole?" I said, raising one of my eyebrows.

"Haha, you're so funny" He said sarcastically.

"Loving the sarcasm Cole"

After joking around for what seemed like hours, I got a text from Emily saying she was coming over.

"Hey Cole, I gotta go."

"Oh, okay" He said, suddenly looking upset.

"We can talk later?" I replied, trying to lighten up his mood.

"Yeah of course. Bye sunshine" He said smiling.

"Bye Grumpy." I smiled back and ended the call.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, you and him are getting real close" Emily said. She came over an hour ago and told me it was because she was bored. Typical Emily.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know... Like you guys talk soooooo much and it's only been like what? A month?"

"Yeah" I replied, having nothing else to say.

"It was real sweet what he did" Emily said after a minute of silence.

"Did what?" I said confused.

She sat up and looked at me, it was freaking me out.

"Stop staring at me like that"

"Lia, as much as I love you, shockingly, I didn't buy you those tickets. I mean I know i'm hot and everything but i'm not fucking rich" She said laughing at the end.

"I know that you idiot, i just can't believe my dad would actually save up his own money and buy me the tick-"

"YOUR DAD?" Emily interrupted me.

"Yeah, he did buy it for me... right?" okay now I was really confused.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

"Wait, why are you laughing?" I asked Emily.

"You're so oblivious it hurts my heart Lia" She said whilst still laughing out loud.

"WHAT'S FUNNY?!" I screamed.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT, COLE BROUGHT YOU THE TICKET TO LONDON! I THOUGHT HE TOLD YOU AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS EPIC!" She all but screamed.

"C-cole?" I stuttered.

"Yes! It was his idea and he brought you the ticket not me or your dad Lia. It was Cole. Alllllll Coley Cole."

My heartwas racing. I didn't even know how to react. Cole brought me the ticket? All this time i thought it was my dad. I didn't for a second think it was Cole. Wow this is all too much to take.

"Lia, you okay? You look like you're gonna faint. It's okay, honestly. You're not gonna be alone, I'll be there with you. And before you ask, yes he did buy my ticket too. I told him not to but he said it would be better if I came with you instead of you going alone." She said, sort of comforting me.

It wasn't comforting my mind though. All these thoughts of what Cole did was spiralling around my head. He really did that? For me? And he didn't even tell me? Was it meant to be a surprise? AHHH I DON'T KNOW!

ARGH COLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME.