Prologue

*Warning ⚠*
This books Contains strong language. 
If you can't handle it.  Please look away, if you wish to stay then enjoy it. 
---------------------------------------------------------

???? pov

"It's easy to remember good times you had with your friends, especially the ones who had your back.

When the Monsters came to the surface people were afraid of what they can do. Over the month after settling in the city people started gangs to stop the monsters. There were so many gangs but 2 stand out

1. M.H.G.A (Make Humanity Great Again)-  they were the gang that started the whole division hunans against Monsters thing. They had most of the city in their control.

2. The Royal Guard- that gang is run by monsters. They are rivals with the MHGA. They control the rest of the city. Most monsters didn't want to join the gang they just wanted to live in peace. They are only one human in that gang is that is the boss. They was a other human called (Y/N) but she left because of reasons,  (Y/N) was friends with Sans. 

Sans- he is the hitman for The Royal Guard.  He is a pun loving skeleton but can be a dick when he wants to be.  Sans is  loyal, funny and talented with his shooting. 

(Y/N) -  she was the trained assassin of the gang,  she can a funny sweet innocent girl, a dirty killer and she  can be aggressive towards people. No one knew why she left The Royal Guard apart from her."

In this world it's kill or be killed after all.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy this small part.