Chapter 6

Today, me and Papyrus was out to take down a target. I haven't been out with papyrus in ages and I haven't had enough time to spend with him. I was getting in position, I pulled my hood up. I was going to pull up my scarf but then I forgot to bring it. Shit. I always noticed that Papyrus has his on, I turned to him.
"Hey papyrus, can I borrow your scarf until we get back to base please?" I asked.
Papyrus nodded and started to take it off. "SURE (Y/N), I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL GIVE YOU IT"
"Thanks papyrus" I said while I pulled the scarf into my mouth and nose. I made sure I had everything ready. I looked at Papyrus who did the same.
"You ready?" I asked.  He just simply nodded in a sign of 'Yes' "Lets do this" I said before I climbed down the building's water pipes. I climbed down really fast. Once I got down I looked around. No one, good. I quickly and quietly ran across the road heading for the targets warehouse. I opened up the warehouse door.
I pulled up my walkie talkie from my belt.
"Okay, paps I'm in" I said. I waited for paps to respond before I went in.
"OKAY, JUST GIVE ME THE SIGNAL AND I'LL BE READY" he said.
I gave a quick okay and put my walkie back.
I walked in fast and quietly. I looked around and saw nothing. I don't think anyone is in here.
I pulled my walkie out but something grabbed my waist and covered my mouth.
"well, well,  well. Look what we have here. A little birdie got lost" the figure said. I struggled my hardest to try and free myself "Struggling is no use darling. Just try and relax" he chuckled darkly. The chuckle was like sans' when he's pissed off.
I pulled my left leg up and kicked the figure in the no mans lands (idk). He gave a yelp and letted me go. I quickly pulled out the gun and pointed to the head of the figure.
"Move an inch and I will shoot" I said
"Aww, don't be like that birdie" the figure  said.
I found my walkie talkie I quickly picked it up and said "papy. I need help"
The figure got up and tried to attack me, but I swinged my leg up and kick them in the face. They dropped on the ground.
"Now, what lesson did we learn there hmm?" I asked.
Papyrus came in and pointed his sniper at the figure.
"Hey what's going on!" I heard another person shout it sounded like a girl. I saw her running out from behind boxes.
"Shit" I said. The girl ran up to me, I backed up and hurt something behind me. A box landed on my head and something landed on me. I pulled the box of me, my eyes widened. It was dust, not just any dust but monster dust.
The girl picked me up and threw me to the other side of the floor. She walked towards me and pointed a gun to me. I closed my and heard a gun shot. I don't feel anything. I opened my eyes and saw the girl on the floor with a tranquiliser dart out her.
I saw papyrus with a smiled on his face as he held out a boney hand "HUMAN YOU OKAY?" paps asked.
"Yea, thanks" I said as I took his hand. "NOW LETS GO" papyrus said, I nodded.

Time skip

We got back to the base, I've still got this dust on me.
"HUMAN, I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO" papy said. "Okay, see ya later" I said.
Papyrus said goodbye. I walk into the main room where I met undyne, mettaton and  Alphys.
I pulled my hood down and papyrus' scarf. Shit I forgot to give him it.
"hey guys" I said and waved.
"Hello~ darling" metta waved.
"h-hi"
"Heya, punk" Undyne said
Sans walked in "Heya guy what y- Kid where's papyrus and why do you have his scarf" Sans said in his usual tone.
"Umm, I don't know" I said.
"Then why do you have dust on ya?" Sans eye sockets went dark when he asked that. I had a blue aura surrounding me and threw to a nearby wall. I looked at Sans his eye was blazing.
"SANS WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled.
"Shut up and tell me where's papyrus and tell me what did you do to him" Sans darkly said.
I'm scared "I don't know where he is"
"liar" pulled me forward towards him and threw me back with an incredible force. I heard cracks. I scream in pain. Yep  he definitely broke something.
"SANS, THAT'S ENOUGH" Undyne yelled but she never stepped forward. She knows not to come near Sans when's he's like this. Even I know.
"Nah, I want to know what she did to my brother" Sans said.
"I d-did nothing" I say weakly. I had blood out of my mouth.
"BROTHER I HAVE returned...." Papyrus walked in. He looked at me and Sans.
"BROTHER WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS"
I was dropped on the floor. I winced in pain.
Sans walked to me "kid i-" Sans was cut off by undyne
"Get away from her ya bonehead" She said in anger. Undyne ran to me and tried to lift me. "OW, OW" I screamed.
"Sorry but I need to get you to the medical room" Undyne said.
"undyne here" Alphys said coming up.
She has a syringe in her hand and gave it to undyne. My eye widened.
"Don't worry (Y/N) it's just pain killers that you'll probably pass out from" Undyne said.
I was to much to pain to object. The syringe when through my neck, yep it was sore.  Suddenly my eyes felt heavy and before I knew it I blacked out. 
---------------------------------------------------------

As requested chapter 6.

I'm really glad people are enjoying this book. 
See you guys in ths next chapter! 
- Miia