Chapter 11

I slowly opened my eyes. I have a spilting headache. I tried to move my arms but I can't. I shot the rest of my eyes open. I looked down on my body. I saw wires coming out of my body and I wasn't wearing the clothes I had on last night, but instead I had on a pair of black shorts and bandages to wrap my chest.
I feel straps on my  wrist, ankles and my waist. Yet again best way to wake up.
I heard the door knob turning. I pretended to be asleep. The door opened.
"I know you're awake" I heard a familiar voice saying.
I opened my eyes and guess who it is.......
Bonehead.
Sans walked up to me.
"How are feeling?" he asked.
So after what he said he decides to be nice? Woow.
"Really?" I asked sarcastically.
He snickered. I just noticed that he was holding a bottles of pills and water.
"What's with the bottle?" I asked suspiciously.
"Pills for your headache" he answers.
"oh" i said.
Sans twisted the bottle cap and took a Couple of pills out of it. He puts the pill up to my mouth. I opened my mouth and he placed the pill inside.
"can you unstrap me?" I asked with the pill still in my mouth.
Sans shook his head, "I can't, I still don't trust ya" he says.
I gave him the annoyed face. "At least to let me drink the water"
Sans sighed and used his magic to unstrap my wrist. He hands me the water and I drank at all.
I quickly rubbed my face before I placed my arm back to where they were. I felt cold metal gently strapping on.
It got me thinking, why the hell am I strapped down n like this? It's not like I'm going to do anything.
"Why am I strapped up?" i asked.
Sans pulled up a chair and sat down.
"Incase you have some magic affecting you" he answers.
"why have I got wires in my body?"
"Let me explain: The green wires were to do some test on you. The blue wires you're not gonna like"
"and why is that?" I asked him with a death glare. 
"Frisk asked me to interrogate ya, so me and Alphys set this machine up. It tells us if you're lying or not. If you lie the machine will shock you" Sans explains. 
I sighed, while sans turned the machine on.
"So I'm going to have shocking time?" I said. 
Sans chuckled at my pun. He sat back down at his chair.
"Okay first, who kidnapped you?"
"M.H.G.A" I answered. Why am I here again? I thought to myself.
Sans nods, "What did they do to you?"  he asked in a more serious tone. 
"I don't know" I shrugged.  The moment I said that, I felt electricity flowing through my body. I winced. 
"What the hell" I said with the pain still there. 
Sans grin grew.  Woow he loves seeing me like this. 
"Tell the truth" he said. 
I sighed "This girl called Chara she used this magic to make me want to kill to you.  Plus I'm still not happy with you"  I said the last sentence with more anger. 
Sans face dropped "I didn't mean to say that" he said
"You promise you would never bring up my past and yet what you said 'I'll chain you uo and make dure you'll be punished just like what the M.H.G.A did' nearly broke me. I lived with so many nightmares about what they did to me and you wanted to replay them? Yea good friend you are Sans" I finished. 
Sans looked at me with disbelief. 
"I'm sorry I said that to you, I didn't mean to say that" he said. 
My eyes softed "Then why did you?" i asked.
"I was mad at you for not telling me what happened at thw party. Then that stupid argument got brought up then it came out" he said. 
I sighed (about the 20th time) "I was attacked"  I mumbled
"What?"
"I was attacked" i repeated "By Chara and a flower. They were going to kidnap me but I managed to get away and that's when you came in" I finished. I looked down at my body.
"Thanks" Sans muttered enough to make me hear.
"For what?" I asked
"For telling me the truth" he said
"for now on I'll tell you the truth" I said.  I felt a small shock.  "Son of a bitch" I whispered. 
Sans chuckled. 
"I have questions I need answered" i say
"lay it on me"  Sans replied. 
"okay, why am I alive? Why am I here? Why is my chest is the only thing that's not covered probably? And is my right red?" i asked
Sans exhaled "One,  I didn't kill you.  Two I brought to you home because I wanted you back and I wanted answers. Three your chest is like that because Alphys was making sure that I didn't do too much damage on you.  And four no your both eyes are normal"  he answers.
"Thanks" i answered. 

Chara POV
"Where is she? She should be back by now!" Richard shouted. 
I was in the bosses office with Richard, Steve, Alex and flowey. 
Y/n hasn't been seen since last night and Richard is angry. 
"Calm down boss, she'll be back soon" Steve said. 
Richard gave Steve a death glare "Calm down? Don't you fuckin' tell me to calm down" he slammed his fist on his desk. 
Someone knocked the door
"Come in"
A Small women with geeky glasses on and blonde headed came in. 
"S-sir you might w-what see this" She sturtted.
Richard huffed and got up fron his desk chair then walked out with me following him. 
We walked into the women's office which was full of computer screens. 
"What you want to show us?" I asked. 
"This" she said as she played a video. 
It was Y/N and Sans fighting. 
We watched until the end. 
"That skeleton bastard IS DEAD" Richard yelled. 
Steve walked in "Boss we'll take him out.  Remember we trained Night-Blade we'll get him" Steve said. 
Richard had a creepy smile on his face. 
"Hmm you're right Steven, that means..." richard pulled out a pistol from his suit jacket pocket and pointed at him "... You'll have to take her punishment"  he pulled the trigger. 
Steve's body fell in the ground with a thump. Blood started to form a puddle on the ground. 
The little women face was shocked.  She stood there froze. 
"How could you kill him?" I asked. 
"Because I can. Now get me that skeleton and Night-Blade by tomorrow or you'll be punished" Richard said. 
"No" i said.
"What did you say?" he demanding voice. 
I looked in his brown eyes with my red ones "I said no. You said you'll give mine and Asriel's money if we get her and we have.  Now give us the money"  I said in my dark voice. 
"You'll get it when I have it" he said. 
So the bastard hasn't got the money?
"I'm leaving.  Come on Asriel!" shouted for Asriel. 
Asriel hopped in with his pot. 
He nodded.  I picked him up and left Richard. 
Moments later I walked out of the mansion. 
"Where we going Chara?" Flowey asked. 
It was dark outside and the stars were out.  "to the Royal Guard's base"  i said Quietly. 
Flowey gasped "You know what Smiley would do when he see's us right?"
I smiled "Yep and that's why we're going" i said.

================================
Thanks for reading. 
Im glad to say that this book has officially reached over 1k veiws. 
Omg thank you soo much. 
-Miia