chapter 3

I layed on my bed. I started to get flashbacks of my pass and how I met Sans it was a year ago when I did.

One year ago

I was finishing up some training until I was called by my boss. I walked to his office and I saw him there sitting in a really big leather chair.

He was wearing his uniform which was a brown suit with a matching fedora. He was smoking a cigar, I breathed in and flet the flumes going in my lungs.

"Ah, Night-blade," night-blade was my nickname he gave me but I didn't like it. "I have a target for you," he said with a smirk on his face. I coughed because of the smoke and he headed me over a large brown envelope.

I opened it and saw some description of the target, he was a skeleton? "He is a hitman for 'The Royal Guard' he's been after us since he made his mafia. We need him out now before he gets another one of us. I'll send you some info on your walkie talkie." I nodded and walked out of the room. I heard "Happy killing," before I was completely gone from his sight.

I got to my room and got on my uniform. God I love this uniform. I got it on. I put on my belt around my waist, I walked to the other side of the room and got my knife and my gun.

I was ready to take this bitch out.

Time skip

My boss sent me out the Intels of where this skeleton would be, on top of this building.

It was dark and cold outside, just the way I like it.

I got to the building and looked up. This is going to be fun. I started to climb up the water pipe.

Once I got up I hid behind to air vent, I peaked up and I saw him looking at something. I slowly creep out of my hinding spot I ran to the figure. He turned and saw me, he sent out bones to attack me but I dodged them. I managed to get behind the figure and I pushed him down, I foot my foot on him and I pulled out my gun and pointed it to him.

I was about to pull the trigger but there's something about him. I don't know what to do.

"I can't do this," I mumbled. I took my foot off him I started to run. I was pulled back when I had a blue aura around me. I couldn't move my body, I was turned around to look at him. His eye was blue.

"So, couldn't finished the job?" he asked.

I sighed. "couldn't do it," I said.
His magic disappeared from me, I was dropped on the roof.

"You got some moves kid, how long you've been doing this for?" he asked.

"Um..... A year now. I started training when I was nine," I said.
Why isn't he trying to kill me anymore?

"Pretty young for an age," He said. "I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton," he stuck out his hand.

What? I'm confused right now
I slowly shook his hand.
"Aren't you gonna tell me your's" Sans said.

"I can't, my boss will punish me if I do."

"Kid, how about you come with me. We could use someone like you and we don't hurt anyone if they mess up," Sans finished.

"Wait, your offering me a job?" I said in shocked tone.

His grin grew, if that's even possible
"Yea, it's that or I'll have to capture you and keep you as a hostage. We don't want that do we?" he asked. I shook my head as a 'No'. "Good"

Minutes later we started walking until my walkie talkie went off, "Night-Blade did you get the job done" it was my boss.
Sans turned to me "Night-Blade?" he asked

"Hey, I didn't pick it," I put my hands up in defence.

"Night-Blade do you come in" he sounded pissed.

"Sans, what am I going to do, I was ment to be back about 10 minutes ago" I panicked.

"Gave it to me" I took of my walkie talkie and gave it to Sans.

"Night-Blade you have a minute to answer me or you will be punished."

Sans held the walkie talkie to his mouth (?) and said: "She's with me," in a dark voice.

"WHAT?!" I heard my boss shout before Sans crush the Walkie talkie into pieces.

After that Sans took me into his base where I met everyone. Sans put a good word into which soon to be my new boss.

Present

I still looked up at the ceiling and that's when Sans came in. I looked over and saw him coming over to me.

"Heya kid," he said.

"Hi" I said in a flat tone.

"Sorry for earlier."

"What?" I asked.

"Sorry for earlier," he repeated. Sans came closer and sat on the bed.

"It's fine" I said. I avoided his eye (Socket) contact.

Sans sighed and said: "(Y/N) look at me," I looked over at him. "it was true what I said earlier, about being worried about you leaving us a couple of months ago."

"Sans I'm sorry for doing that to you, I really did miss having you around. I missed your puns and you weren't just a friend but my bestfriend, my partner," I said. I could tears I my eyes. I can't let him see this.

I quickly turned my head away and rubbed my face.

"You okay there kid?" Sans asked.
I nodded. "Just a little tired," I answered.

"I'll leave then, I'll see you in the morning" Sans got up from my bed

"Yea, see ya." I said before Sans left.
I layed back down and feel asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is now done.

Thanks for readin'

-Miia