chapter 7

I opened my eyes to see that I'm in the medical room in the base. I moved my arms, God they hurt.
"Don't move, I haven't mended your bones yet" I heard a deep vioce. It wasn't sans'. I know "G-Gaster?"
"Hello, long time no seen" Gaster showed me his face. "When did you come back?" I asked
"Today. now hold still so I can mend your bones" he said calmly.
I layed still on the bed and let Gaster do his work.
I felt my bones coming back together. It didn't hurt, its feels weird.
Gaster was done.  I tried to sit up but I fell back down.  I remembered what happened between me and Sans "Gaster where Sans?" I asked
"he's in his room, he seems pretty upset about what happened" gaster said.  I feel really bad for him but he attacked me for no reason. 
I got up, Gaster saw me "Human,  i must ask for you to lie back down" i shook my head. 
"Gaster,  I'm going to go see sans"
Gaster shook his skull. "I can't allow you to do that,  your bones are too weak right now" Gaster said in a calm voice. 
"Please, i wanna go see Sans" I begged. 
Gaster came up to my ear and whispered "Sleep
The moment he said that i fell into a dreamless sleep. 

Sans pov

I paced up and down my room, why the hell have i done that to her? She will never forgive me now.  I heard my door opened and i looked.  It was my dad. "Dad?" i questioned. 
"hello my son. You have done quite the damage huh?" he asked.  Of course he's going to mention this to me. 
"please don't mention it, I feel bad for doing it to her" I said as I sat on my bed.  "I know son" Dad said and sat down next to me to try and comfort me. 
"She must really hate me and never want to see me again" i said looking at the floor. 
"Actualy quite the opposite, son.  She wanted to see you badly.  (Y/N) tried to fight to see you,  but I knock her out" he said. 
"(y/n) wanted to see me?" I asked.  My dad nodded. Gaster got up and headed for the door.  "You gotta confess to her sooner or later"  he said and smiled before he walked out. 
I stared at the door with a blank face. 
How the heck did he know?

(Y/N) pov

It's been 4 days since what happened, i haven't seen Sans since, I started to worry.  Yes,  i wanted to see him and talk about things but my trust towards him has disappeared. I had nightmares about what Sans did to me, normally Sans would talk about them with me but I don't have Sans to talk to, so Alphys and Undyne would be there for me.

Right now I'm in Alphys abd Undyne's shared room watching anime and eating ice cream. Man nothing like anime and (f/f) favourite flavour ice cream could make me feel better. 
"who knew that humans could be soo cool" Undyne said. 
"Yea, this show is really good" I said as i shoved a spoon full in my mouth. 
"I glad you like it" Alphys said. 
I need to go to the bathroom.  I got up
"I'll be two secs guy,  i need to go to the toilet" i said.  They both said okay and I went to the bathroom. 

*one bathroom break later*

I was heading back to the room. I walked through the corridor in until i stopped.  I saw Sans coming out of his room.  He saw me with a apology look on his face. "(Y/N) I-" I looked at him abd  ran away.  I regretted it so bad but I don't know if I could trust him yet. 
I walked back into the bedroom.  Alphys and Undyne looked at me
"You okay punk you looked like you seen a ghost" Undyne said
"I'm fine" i said with a fake smile. 
"what ever you say punk.  Now let's watch the rest"

More tine skip

I decided to hit the hay,  i was really tired. I was in my room reading a book to try and get some sleep and that's when i heard the door open. 
I looked and saw two white pinpricks.  I knew exactly who this was.  Sans. 
I looked back at my book. 
"Kid?" Sans asked.  He walked over and sat on my bed.  I stayed silent. 
Sans shook his head and snatch the book from my grib. 
"Hey, i was reading that" I said. 
Sans smirked.  "Kid please talk to me"  he said. 
"okay, you want me to talk huh? Okay,  less than two weeks, I've been kidnapped, interrogated, found out that I'm being hunted down and now being almost killed by my best friend.  Yeah pretty good two weeks Sans" i finished my ranting. 
"Don't forget nearly getting shot twice" Sans said.  I gotta admit that last part was funny. 
"Yea, i forgot about that too. So what do you want?" i asked
Sans sighed "I want yo apologise for what happened a few days ago, I know it was wrong for me to do,  i know i should've letted you talk and i also I should have came to you sooner" he paused. 
Wow.  He had that in his mind all that long?
"I know you probably don't wanna talk to me or see me or even want to be my partner anymore"
I said it's fine during sans' ranting
"And you probably want to be- wait what?"
"I said it's fine" I repeated. 
"toots,  how could this be fine!  I almost killed you"
"Sans, I've been through worst" I said
"Good point" he said.
I climbed to the bottom of my bed where sans was.  I instantly hugged him.  Sans was tenced at first but soon returned one to me. Which suprised me. 
We pulled away and sans was blushing mad,  like me but I don't care.  It's Sans fod god sake,  it doesn't mean i like him, like him. 
"Welp,  i betta hit the hay" sans got up. 
"Yea,  me too" i said. 
"Good night, kid"
"Night bone head"
Me and sans laughed before he left. 
Maybe I do have a crush on Sans. 
.....................................................................
()={====>()={====><====}=()<====}=()
......................................................................

Chapter 7 is now officially done
Thanks for reading.
See you guys in the next chapter
-Miia