Part 12

"Hi!" Emily said from behind the couch.

"Emmy you scared me half to death. What are you doing here? it's late." Mallory said.

"I don't think you should go on that date with Scott I feel like you and Alex still have a chance what if one day he calls you back?" Emily said.

"Then I won't answer Justin is in the past lets leave him there Scott asked me on a date and I'm not gonna say no because I'm waiting on some douchebag to call me back." Mallory said.

"Mallory I know you still love him." Emily said.

"No you don't because I don't. Goodnight Emily." She said closing her bedroom door.

Emily grabbed her stuff and walked out.

Mallory woke up the next morning.

She didn't have to go to work today so went to go get her hair done.

It felt weird going alone she always went with Emily and once Jake but he complained too much.

She had gotten ready and was waiting on Scott.

"You look amazing Mal... like more than usual." He said.

"Thanks you too." Mallory said.

She got in his car and they drove to the race.

Scott was just talking about cars and his life mostly Mallory got bored.

He opened the for her and she got out.

As they walked in Mallory was greeted with buckets and buckets of people.

"There's so many people." She told Scott.

"I know." She said as they were waking to their seats.

They sat down before it started.

"You want something to eat?" Scott asked quenching the silence between them.

"Yeah please." She said.

"Ok I'll be right back." He got up and left.

Mallory got on her phone and started texting Plaza anybody but Emily.

Scott came back with some nachos.

"Here you go sweetheart." He said sitting down.

"It hasn't started yet?" He asked.

"Nope." Mallory said.

While they were eating the nachos Mallory wasn't paying attention texting and spilled some.

"Oh I'm so sorry she said looking at the spilled cheese on Scotts pants.

"That's ok let me go get a napkin." He said getting up.

"No I'll get it." Mallory said.

"No I got it I'm already up u got-" Scott said.

"You really wanna go into a huge crowd with nachos on your pants come on I got it it is my fault anyways." She said.

"I'll a back she got out her seat and started to walk up the stairs looking at all the people.

She looked over when she saw a guy with sunglasses and a hat on it kinda looked like Justin with some girl she had long brown hair and was wearing a shirt that looked like her boobs could jump out any second.