Part 13

Mallory walked up to his seat.

"Get your ass up!" She said grabbing his collar bring him out the stadium.

She pinned him up against the wall by his collar.

"How low can you get Justin seriously? A wire? I should- ugh." She said letting him go.

"It wasn't for you I couldn't care less what you and that douchebag were talking about it was for the people in front of you." Justin explained.

"I hate you." Mallory exaggerated.

"I understand." Justin said.

"You can go back to your little whore now but leave Scott out of this of this unlike you he's actually a good guy." Mallory said folding her arms Turing away from him.

"You deserve a good guy Mal one that Jake approves of." Justin said before walking away.

Mallory thought about what he said was Scott really what she wanted?

Scott ran out after her taking it off.

She walked to the car.

"I had a great time really Scott but could we just go home." She said.

"yeah." Scott said.

She got back home and the first thing she did was called Emily.

She picked up.

"I do still have feelings for Justin." She said.

"I knew it." Emily yelled through the phone.

"I like Scott but that date was a disaster." She said.

"I just don't feel the same way with Scott like I do Justin."

"Girl spill." Emily said.

"Guess who was at the race?" She asked.

"Justin with some little skank barley had a shirt on." Mallory said.

"I got a little angry at him at first because I thought he put a wire on Scott to hear what we talking about on our date but he was really using it to listen to the conversation of the people in front of us."Mallory explained.

"And he was so chill it was so hot like every time I bashed him he just agreed and was like
"You deserve a good guy Mal one that Jake approves of." I was so torn." Mallory told Emily.

"Aww you're crushing again." Emily said.

"Stop it." She told Emily.

"I think because of Jake he doesn't want to date me or think he's not good enough I don't know." Mallory said.

"Well tell him what's right." Emily said.

"Yeah I'll talk to Jake tomorrow." She said before they both hung up.

Mallory was getting ready to go to sleep when someone knocked on the door.

"Maybe it's Max?" She said walking toward the door.

She opened the door and some masked nun grabbed her and put a towel over her mouth she tried to yell but the more she screamed the sleepier she got eventually falling into darkness.

She woke up in a plain room by herself she tried to get up but was tied to a chair.

She tried to scream but the noise muffled by tape.

She tried to break loose but the rope was too tight.

She just sat there out of breath when someone unlocked the door.