Reason 2

Reason 2- Hugs and cuddling.

Everyone has hugged someone at least once in their life, maybe even more then once......maybe uncountable times.

When someone hugs you, you feel warm and safe.

Research also shows that hugging is extremely effective at healing sickness, disease, loneliness, depression, anxiety and stress. ... Hugs can instantly boost oxytocin levels, which heal feelings of loneliness, isolation, and anger.

They're sweet and warm and well....comfortable (a lot).

All it takes is one hug and all the stress and depression doesn't matter for as long as the hug lasts.

A twenty- second hug releases the bonding hormone and neurotransmitter oxitocin.

I read somewhere that "hugging is a form of communication, because it says things that you don't have the words to say."

Hugs also boosts your self-esteem!

It strengthens your immune system. It balances out the nervousness.

They relax your muscles, they can take away the pain and soothes your body.

So at last we come to the conclusion that hugging makes life better and wonderful (hugging your loved ones makes it better)

Basically, after all this Science and Phycology stuff all I want to tell you is...

Reason number two- hugs and cuddling make life bearable.