Important Author's Note

A/N: Omg!!! 1.15k reads!?! 223 votes?!!!? 110 comments?!?! Thank you all. But it's really hard to find a reason now, so I am breaking it up to you, I am going to stop writing soon, thanks to the people who actually read this, anyways, if you've made it this far it obviously means you're still alive, which is great, I know how hard it is believe me. So I am going to be updating very slowly, and will eventually stop, if you have any good reason please comment down.

Also for people who think that suicide is a cowards escape; it's not, get your facts corrected, I am sure you've never been through depression. Self-harm isn't a call for attention. Depression and eating disorders aren't phases. Stop acting like you know everything.

And for people whose family members have any of these: sometimes you just can't save people from themselves.

If you self harm you're one of the strongest person I know.

And please note if you have any problems like these, go to a proffesionist and if your parents think you're building up an act, take antidepressants because that's the least you can do. It feels great after taking the pills. Like you're gone to wonderland!

Stay strong if possible, because I know it seems like nothing's gonna end up right, and maybe that's true.

Love,

Sara xx.

(PS: the media above is the movie Cyberbully.)