Reason 10

Reason 10- To meet that one person who'll make your heart pound.

Don't worry, I am not going to give a big lecture on love right now

Warning: Cuteness might get overloaded.

Don't die because your princess/ Prince is on the way to find you, and trust me they might as well will stab themselves when they see you lying in the floor helpless.

Everyone needs someone who can their darker side. Someone who holds them in their arms and says that everything is going to be alright.

TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO WANT TO DIE OUT THERE:

"A guy out there is meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soulmate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He'll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He'll stare at you during the movie, even though he paid a lot to see it. He'll call to say goodnight or just because he's missing you. He'll look in your eyes and tell you that you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and make you believe it."

TO ALL GUYS WHO WANT TO DIE OUT THERE: (I did not write this, a guy did. All credits to him, but unfortunately he's not on Wattpad.)

"A girl out there is meant to love you forever, to be your bestfriend, soulmate and the one whom you can listen to the whole day without getting bored. She'll play with your hair while you kiss or cuddle with her. She'll snuggle into you when you're feeling lonely at night, she'll company you when you're alone. She'll text you every night just because she misses you. She'll look into your eyes and say that you mean the world to me, I love you, and you'll feel that you've found the one."

They're coming, you need to be patient.

Reason number ten- there's someone out there who may not be your first kiss, first sight, first date, but he/she just wants to be your last everything. Stay alive for them, they're coming for you, they'll never let you drown.

(A/N: "Don't cry, love!"...aaahhhhh....I just got a Fangirl attack! THE Louis Tomlinson said "Don't cry, love!" To me!! Yeah..the above GIF.

Interesting fact about me- I AM IN LOVE WITH 1D!!! LOUIS AND NIALL ARE MY FAVORITE! PROUD DIRECTIONER HERE!!!

You! Yes you! Don't cry because Louis Tomlinson says so!)