Reason 11

(A/N: Aha! Another GIF of Dylan saying "I love you"! Omgf!! I love you too DYLAN!)

Reason 11- Dreams and wishes.

We all agree on the fact that "our needs never end." We always want something or the other. We're never satisfied with what we have........and it's alright you know, I mean I do that too, do I am not complaining.

Some of us wish to meet our ideals.

Some of us want to complete their ambition.

Some of us want to score good in tests.

Some of us wish to see different places.

And many more...

I decided something in my life, that I am not going to die unless my wish list ends, which will never end, but oh well we all have to die when the time comes.

To achieve our goals we can't just give up and be like "I couldn't score well in test, I am going to jump off that cliff", like what?! Try again man! Don't give up!

Now when I say that don't die because of Dreams and Wishes, some of you may say (depressed people) "I wish to die.", nope!
Not happening person, you ain't dying before not even trying. (That rhymed)

Don't you give up,
Na na na.
I won't give up,
Na na na.
Le- okay I'll stop!

Don't give up,
Don't give up,
Don't give up,
No no no
I - something is wrong with me.

Anyways, moving on..

Comment about your biggest wish or dream in life.

Reason number eleven- We all have different wishes and dreams in life...our wishes never end. Don't give up on them.

(Media above- The Greatest by SIA)